• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Cocaine NSADD Cocaine Megathread

The quality seems to be worse than in the 90's

What I'm getting in the Midwest is bunk. By the time it gets here it's been stepped on so much, I don't even know if most people would still consider it Cocaine. It isn't totally fake, I popped for Coke on a self administered pee test. I felt somewhat ok with it because I could see some shiny flakes in it, but I heard there's ways to fake that too. It's super speedy, very mild euphoria and generally not even close to what I was getting in 1999-2000. I've heard people call this crap Mexicaine, lol. I've been trying to figure out how to clean it and make a nice solution that I can put in a run of the mill nose spray bottle. I've been using nose spray for so long my family and work friends wouldn't think anything unusual if I sprayed my nose in front of them. If anyone actually reads this and has some advise about that I would sure appreciate it.

What I'm getting in the Midwest is bunk. By the time it gets here it's been stepped on so much, I don't even know if most people would still consider it Cocaine. It isn't totally fake, I popped for Coke on a self administered pee test. I felt somewhat ok with it because I could see some shiny flakes in it, but I heard there's ways to fake that too. It's super speedy, very mild euphoria and generally not even close to what I was getting in 1999-2000. I've heard people call this crap Mexicaine, lol. I've been trying to figure out how to clean it and make a nice solution that I can put in a run of the mill nose spray bottle. I've been using nose spray for so long my family and work friends wouldn't think anything unusual if I sprayed my nose in front of them. If anyone actually reads this and has some advise about that I would sure appreciate it.
Hopefully someone with more knowledge steps in.
I've read about acetone washes but don't know the exact method.
Maybe try using the search for acetone washes.

@missingtheolddays . Hope this helps