• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Cocaine NSADD Cocaine Megathread

My friend that lived on the Texas Mexico border says the coke is pure and fire as shit and he's been using since the late 80s.
When I lived in Houston TX in the early 80's the cocaine was fire. I got mine for two years from one of the biggest rodeo stars in the city. It was so clean because he said it comes right into the port of Houston before it got too stepped on. And when I was in Costa Rica it was the same cocaine, good clean but cheaper. That was the same time I had access to Mandrax and MDMA. Heroin in Tx was Mexico brown and was very good too if you knew the right connects.

Even good cocaine will make you jittery of you do too much. However if you just take one toot and leave it at that I felt better than human, almost not drug like even. But yeah, too much and the jitters and jaw grinding will for sure happen.

I am glad I do not use street drugs these days. But I hear both sides. One side says street drugs are not the same, the other says it is the same if you have a good connect. I guess that is open to opinion.

When I lived in Houston TX in the early 80's the cocaine was fire. I got mine for two years from one of the biggest rodeo stars in the city. It was so clean because he said it comes right into the port of Houston before it got too stepped on. And when I was in Costa Rica it was the same cocaine, good clean but cheaper. That was the same time I had access to Mandrax and MDMA. Heroin in Tx was Mexico brown and was very good too if you knew the right connects.

Even good cocaine will make you jittery of you do too much. However if you just take one toot and leave it at that I felt better than human, almost not drug like even. But yeah, too much and the jitters and jaw grinding will for sure happen.

I am glad I do not use street drugs these days. But I hear both sides. One side says street drugs are not the same, the other says it is the same if you have a good connect. I guess that is open to opinion.
I remember getting fire ass clean cocaine in Miami around 2010 from different unrelated ppl. Then anywhere else more north in Florida it was never real cocaine unless you bought crack.

I am baffled as to why anyone would cut cocaine with fentanyl. For me, fent is the "sleepiest" of all the opioids. Quite the opposite effect from what one desires from coke.

What gives?
I always thought they put this shit in uppers so you consume more because you aren't as energetic due to the fent..

I always thought they put this shit in uppers so you consume more because you aren't as energetic due to the fent..
My understanding is that most street level people aren't deliberately cutting cocaine with fentanyl, it is likely accidental that it makes it's way into cocaine or stimulants just from being sold in close proximity to the other substances.

I could also see dealers using it as a cut for it's physically addictive properties.

I'm sure both happen but I feel like most dealers wouldn't go out of their way to do that.

Stuff been getting in the UK is pretty fkn good atm. It's a drug I seldom use tho, maybe few times a yr....
Yea during november my pal i normally get it from was banged up so I had to go other sources and I thought it be pub grub but it was banging and I got quite a bit of it for a month and it was good . when my nose which not as resiliant as 30 years ago fucks up I would wash it and it came back good

Bumping this as a formal cocaine in the Americas mega thread and may merge some other pertinent threads here while I work on the directory

Ot
Just picked up what I think may be the best cocaine I’ve ever done. It’s definitely Top 5 without a doubt.

Goes up like nothing, it has the pearly shine but isn’t crunchy like lots of stuff these days it seems like it’s taken on some moisture. (Pretty much standard for this area.) I noticed people acting almost like they are rolling on it, constantly complimenting each other. I remember as a kid the desire to want to share lines as it meant you had someone to talk to, this was that. It’s a little bit of a creeper but next thing you know you feel perfectly at peace with the world, your top row of teeth are numb and you feel like god. I also notice hardly any smell, a good sign as it means no left over solvents.

Best part, doing a couple if anything I wake up feeling better the next day.

All of this together leads to a highly highly addictive substance. It’s very easy to justify doing one here and there. It’s also fairly easy to put down, but come a couple days I usually find a reason to pick it back up.

Lots of high purity cocaine is pretty much my Achilles heel so hopefully this don’t turn out bad.. I find it interesting how much batches of cocaine vary due to alkaloid variation and cuts as well.

-GC
It's the same here. High humidity every evening and this stuff will start a little crunchy, fly out from under whatever you're mashing it with. Before you can get them worked up and in order, that shii will start sticking to everything. Gotta be fast...lol! But that's how I know it's really top shelf. I'm getting what the man is doing from his personal stash.

To add to that....the mood in which you end up, whilst indulging in this high quality, frozen H2O, is absolutely amazing! Almost no "come down". Everybody is great, going home, eating N going to sleep. And we all feel just great for the next 2 days, without doing anymore. It's easy to put down and not let it be a problem. Little dab will do ya. When it's crap and been stepped on, it makes you crave more. Not this. Even so, my willpower is second to none...

Ot

It's the same here. High humidity every evening and this stuff will start a little crunchy, fly out from under whatever you're mashing it with. Before you can get them worked up and in order, that shii will start sticking to everything. Gotta be fast...lol! But that's how I know it's really top shelf. I'm getting what the man is doing from his personal stash.

To add to that....the mood in which you end up, whilst indulging in this high quality, frozen H2O, is absolutely amazing! Almost no "come down". Everybody is great, going home, eating N going to sleep. And we all feel just great for the next 2 days, without doing anymore. It's easy to put down and not let it be a problem. Little dab will do ya. When it's crap and been stepped on, it makes you crave more. Not this. Even so, my willpower is second to none...

Where are you and @G_Chem from?

It could always be that you had high quality, depending on where you from I can better make out of it actually was...

Some things sound like better quality like less cravings and less comedown.

Some things that are most likely true and which makes me sceptical a bit are the following:

High shine is these days given by boric acid, and good coke should be more flaky but if its actually getting more moist than it before was i think it are cuts melting, like you have with cut up h3 as well...

And if it starts out crunchy thats already a bad sign...

In the usa atm average purity is only 40 to 60%, only the difference of getting 60% instead of 50% can make you feel like its high purity.

But of course you both just as well could have had high quality, thats why I wanna know where youre from, so that i know average purity over there...

Over here highest average purity in the world of about 80%, which is almost pure, since max hcl purity is 89%, and no psycho active cuts are used over here.

Coke is even produced now over here getting higher quality due to professional labs and no jungle labs and doesnt get cut up.

My personal best is uncut 86% purity, which is about the highest purity possible.

But all drugs here are extremely and dangerously pure, as you can read in the link at the end of this post

Screenshot-20230727-044319-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Where are you and @G_Chem from?

It could always be that you had high quality, depending on where you from I can better make out of it actually was...

Some things sound like better quality like less cravings and less comedown.

Some things that are most likely true and which makes me sceptical a bit are the following:

High shine is these days given by boric acid, and good coke should be more flaky but if its actually getting more moist than it before was i think it are cuts melting, like you have with cut up h3 as well...

And if it starts out crunchy thats already a bad sign...

In the usa atm average purity is only 40 to 60%, only the difference of getting 60% instead of 50% can make you feel like its high purity.

But of course you both just as well could have had high quality, thats why I wanna know where youre from, so that i know average purity over there...

Over here highest average purity in the world of about 80%, which is almost pure, since max hcl purity is 89%, and no psycho active cuts are used over here.

Coke is even produced now over here getting higher quality due to professional labs and no jungle labs and doesnt get cut up.

My personal best is uncut 86% purity, which is about the highest purity possible.

But all drugs here are extremely and dangerously pure, as you can read in the link at the end of this post

Screenshot-20230727-044319-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Alright man, street averages mean absolutely nothing.. You are not official authority on cocaine. You’ve been proven wrong so many times it makes my stomach hurt. But congratulations you can repost over and over a single article that shows averages aren’t far off.

Let’s look at your quoted material averages of US is 40-60, whereas 53-68 in EU. They then say “with some hitting purity levels UP TO 80%.” Let’s re-read that cuz obviously your comprehension skills could use some work UP TO. They never indicate what US tops out at.. It’s a media piece simply to get people riled up, like yourself apparently.

In this article we see an AVERAGED 83% purity on wholesale USA product in 2019..

And here’s a quote from UNODC 2023 Cocaine Global Report..

“This type of market convergence has already been happening in the case of Western and Eastern Europe, where purity levels and prices have harmonized with the United States, although prevalence of cocaine use in Western and Central Europe has not yet reached the level of United States.”

And another…

“Despite this, Cocaine is still distinctly more affordable in the United States than in Europe.”

As has been said to you, yes street level Cocaine isn’t great here… But we have plenty of wholesalers or people connected to such individuals that can get high purity blow. We’ve been doing this much longer than your couple years. Good Cocaine has been here for generations.

So with all due respect (ain’t much at this point) you don’t know shit. I believe you get good product, your arrogance speaks to it. But don’t for a second think you’re somehow the cocaine capital of the world. You’re just starting to taste what we’ve been tasting for decades and getting taxed to boot.

-GC

One more thing, as has been said Cocaine HCl can reach 99.999 (repetitive)%. When you see labs showing a max out purity which correlated with the molar weight of said drug and the HCl, it’s because they can’t tell which salt they are dealing with.. This has been discussed to death.

Here’s a quote from a research article talking I’d Brazilian Cocaine…

“The purity of cocaine ranged from 17% to 91%, and cocaine was the only detected active compound in 30% of samples.”

The point is to show you indeed it can go higher than 91%.

-GC

Alright man, street averages mean absolutely nothing.. You are not official authority on cocaine. You’ve been proven wrong so many times it makes my stomach hurt. But congratulations you can repost over and over a single article that shows averages aren’t far off.

Let’s look at your quoted material averages of US is 40-60, whereas 53-68 in EU. They then say “with some hitting purity levels UP TO 80%.” Let’s re-read that cuz obviously your comprehension skills could use some work UP TO. They never indicate what US tops out at.. It’s a media piece simply to get people riled up, like yourself apparently.

In this article we see an AVERAGED 83% purity on wholesale USA product in 2019..

“This type of market convergence has already been happening in the case of Western and Eastern Europe, where purity levels and prices have harmonized with the United States, although prevalence of cocaine use in Western and Central Europe has not yet reached the level of United States.”

And another…

“Despite this, Cocaine is still distinctly more affordable in the United States than in Europe.”

As has been said to you, yes street level Cocaine isn’t great here… But we have plenty of wholesalers or people connected to such individuals that can get high purity blow. We’ve been doing this much longer than your couple years. Good Cocaine has been here for generations.

So with all due respect (ain’t much at this point) you don’t know shit. I believe you get good product, your arrogance speaks to it. But don’t for a second think you’re somehow the cocaine capital of the world. You’re just starting to taste what we’ve been tasting for decades and getting taxed to boot.

-GC
Thank goodness and well said.. I was getting slightly irritated of this Belgian butt hole. He (or she) acts like it’s impossible to have highly pure blow. Give me a break..

Back when I was doing GC analysis of drugs for my friends here (Vancouver Canada, pre-2019), there was a lot of cocaine that was uncut but highly impure. How does this make sense, you ask? Simple. Most people are not aware that in general, cocaine HCl is very moisture sensitive. If it gets wet or sits in humid environments (especially if it's warmed) it will decompose via hydrolysis to methanol and benzoylecgonine. (It is stable in acidic water though, pH<4 [ref]) The insidious thing is that benzoylecgonine HCl still resembles cocaine and is a sodium channel blocker (numbing agent) but is inactive as a stimulant (it's what your body produces as cocaine is deactivated metabolically).
So it was a regular thing that I would see freebase of the mid-90s (with things like tropacocaine making up the balance, i.e. leftover alkaloids that survive oxidation), and coke occasionally would be just as pure, but semi-regularly, thanks to Vancouver being a rainy coastal city and the usual packaging method for smaller amounts of cocaine being folded paper "flaps" (usually folded from blank keno tickets available at every gas station) instead of vials or bags, I will see cocaine that is 40% coke 60% benzoylecgonine. I was constantly telling my clients to tell their dealers to at least keep the flaps in a ziploc bag with a silica packet, and not loose in your car console or jacket pocket.
That said, there was also coke cut with (usually) phenacetin and caffeine, maybe another thing I'm forgetting too. Levamisole was only present for a short while because the distinguished crackheads freebase connoisseurs claimed it made them tweaky and tasted bad (true on both counts) so it never really took off.

For that reason I actually prefer freebase when I do indulge. It's more reliably pure and it's a fun enough diversion. Not something to do everyday for long periods, but when I was homeless for some time I would be lying if I didn't do it several days in a row. (Sleeping and eating like normal, mind you.)
Believe it or not, you can actually smoke freebase cocaine without turning into a raving junkie. Remember, In Colombia, they call it "bah-say".

Back when I was doing GC analysis of drugs for my friends here (Vancouver Canada, pre-2019), there was a lot of cocaine that was uncut but highly impure. How does this make sense, you ask? Simple. Most people are not aware that in general, cocaine HCl is very moisture sensitive. If it gets wet or sits in humid environments (especially if it's warmed) it will decompose via hydrolysis to methanol and benzoylecgonine. (It is stable in acidic water though, pH<4 [ref]) The insidious thing is that benzoylecgonine HCl still resembles cocaine and is a sodium channel blocker (numbing agent) but is inactive as a stimulant (it's what your body produces as cocaine is deactivated metabolically).
So it was a regular thing that I would see freebase of the mid-90s (with things like tropacocaine making up the balance, i.e. leftover alkaloids that survive oxidation), and coke occasionally would be just as pure, but semi-regularly, thanks to Vancouver being a rainy coastal city and the usual packaging method for smaller amounts of cocaine being folded paper "flaps" (usually folded from blank keno tickets available at every gas station) instead of vials or bags, I will see cocaine that is 40% coke 60% benzoylecgonine. I was constantly telling my clients to tell their dealers to at least keep the flaps in a ziploc bag with a silica packet, and not loose in your car console or jacket pocket.
That said, there was also coke cut with (usually) phenacetin and caffeine, maybe another thing I'm forgetting too. Levamisole was only present for a short while because the distinguished crackheads freebase connoisseurs claimed it made them tweaky and tasted bad (true on both counts) so it never really took off.

For that reason I actually prefer freebase when I do indulge. It's more reliably pure and it's a fun enough diversion. Not something to do everyday for long periods, but when I was homeless for some time I would be lying if I didn't do it several days in a row. (Sleeping and eating like normal, mind you.)
Believe it or not, you can actually smoke freebase cocaine without turning into a raving junkie. Remember, In Colombia, they call it "bah-say".
1979.. “come on down to our Drugs Inc. storefront! We have it all folks!!”

What a time (I wish) to be alive.

And another…

-GC
You are wrong, not only in what you claim but also about me, cause i made several posts stating literally that you can get any purity wherever.

Prices being cheaper in the usa is so wrong, since over here there is only one price for a g and thats 50 euro, im sure usa is more expensive.

And you dont seem to get that we are not just importing over here, but we are producing coke right here in professional labs that give higher purity than possible in a jungle lab, and except the uk we are the only country i know about that doesnt cut up at all anymore, since on just possessing one cut you get 20 yrs jailtime, so we are so far beyond what even is possible in the usa.

And the usa was always known for having crappy drugs and definitely coke, coke has never been high purity in the usa.

And you said it yourself, wholesale sources, thats not average purity.

It just proved itself that even in the uk, that also doesnt cut up anymore that they have really high quality if you are willing to pay more, and i just read his reply, he himself didnt like the quality he had even worse than before and it sounded like utter crap too. So even when you have a country with such high purity its not even for anyone possible to get even decent coke.

And im sure the purity coke i had from very early in the beginning was higher quality then you had cause i from very early on didnt buy on average level with back then easily regularly having had pure and uncut coke, which i doubt you ever had. And the coke i had since a while now in our current time was 86% uncut. Its even impossible to find uncut coke in the usa cause all exported coke gets already in country of origin cut with levamisole. So per definition its fact that my coke was uncut and thats impossible for you to get so youre definitely behind.

And learn to read, i reacted to so many replies that also in the usa it was possible to get very high purity, you try to blame me from denying that is possible. I made plenty times clear enough that such statistics are not an exact indication.

And you say that article i post would be a sensation piece, which shows that you are at least just as arrogant as me cause you can check what source it is namely vrt nws, that you simply dont know this, but this is the most trustable source of our entire country and if this source sais that researchers at university antwerp find our purity levels so extreme you can trust this is actually their view on it.

And things even go farther, mexican cartels have settled themselves here and made of amsterdam a high purity producer and exporter of meth. Both belgium and nl are now considered to be officially narco states, which usa is not even one bit. You also have no clue about how dangerous it became over here, just last week a 6 year old girl got killed in one of the drug war many public shootings, and now with mexican cartels having made this their home its starting to show what horrible things those mexicam kartels do.

And you also know nothing about how critical our purity is lately becomming from lots of lethal ods to our rehab centres not able to cope with the extreme more amount of heavy addicts and that the rest of europe is well informed where they need to get their drugs since by now antwerp has also drug tourism and also lots of lethal ods among tourists.

Every day we reach a higher extreme level while its already quite some time declared to be in alarm phase things just keep getting worse. You dont even realize how serious these things are over here, and that its only cause im in shock and disbelieve this is happening in our country, suddenly fentanyl is also by now detected over here, that i try to make this so clear cause coke doesnt even interest me anymore, havent used anymore and shut my business down. What is worst of all is that even two of the worst and most extreme aspects from the usa got foot on ground here being meth and fent. This will destroy europe just like its been destroying the usa.

We are totally fucked.

Besides, i spend 6 months in nyc couchsurfing with some chick in queens who was a long time daily coke addict of who you would expext to already have sources enough that would be expected having higher quality than less expierenced users have access to, and tho during that 6 months she used several different sources who worked in different ways from going to a certain street and she knowing the guy standing on that spot sells coke to sources she texted or called and you had to meet them at some place where they delivered with bike or on foot, and it was every time utter crap that was at least twice as expensive as over here, so i at least have that personal expierence with crap quality more expensive coke in the usa, so not all i know comes from statistics, and there can be things logically deduced like coke containing fent in the usa is common, this doesnt even mean the coke is cut with fent but the coke was cut up and picked up traces of fent, and also every docu i ever saw about coke in the usa always got by several ppl several times cut up, so its bull shit that even long time ago coke would have been of high quality in the usa, and since you claim having sources saying coke in usa would be cheaper than over here, i didnt even considered such obvious false sources worth even checking out, and since like i already said the price that all users buying from the sources that are about the only the only sources for most users always is the same price and that price was exactly the same 20 yrs ago, over here you pay 50 euro for 1 gram coke, of which im sure, unless you have really such a huge ego you cant admit you had it wrong, that even you will beyond doubt confirm this probably commenly is only half of what ppl in usa pay. And over here those dealers offer promo's of which i have no idea this is similar to usa or not, but such things as 2g for 80 euro and buy 3g get 1 free and so on. Which is as far as i know among cheapest in the world, definitely for such quality.

And you have the right to share your views with me but you have not in any way any right to do so in such a disrespectful way.

And i dont respect ppl that dont show me respect, cause i have way too much selfrespect to do so and too much that i need to add that i dont tolerate anyone ever talking that way to me.

Keep on talking about how great Amsterdam is. You're not convincing anyone but yourself.

So I am 51 (used to be in this board like 2@ years ago) and stopped doing cocaine about 15 years ago cause I didn’t want the risk and headache of driving to Spanish Harlem for good cocaine. The stuff in Nj and even nyc was not comparable.

With a full weekend of no responsibilities, I really want to score a few grams of soft—but only if it is good.

First, how is the current cocaine quality?
Second, where would one even start to drum up a new connect?

Thanks!!

So I am 51 (used to be in this board like 2@ years ago) and stopped doing cocaine about 15 years ago cause I didn’t want the risk and headache of driving to Spanish Harlem for good cocaine. The stuff in Nj and even nyc was not comparable.

With a full weekend of no responsibilities, I really want to score a few grams of soft—but only if it is good.

First, how is the current cocaine quality?
Second, where would one even start to drum up a new connect?

Thanks!!
I can't speak to the quality of the cocaine in Jersey, as I'm from Maryland, and I'm also off coke now. I know that the drug trade of these areas are pretty interconnected though. When I was still doing cocaine in the past few years, it was pretty hit or miss. You'd get some good quality some of the times, especially if you got crack, but other times it could be pretty shit, not much better than a strong cup of coffee, and no matter how much you did, you'd never get the level of euphoria you were looking for.

But yeah, we can't help you find a connect on this site, as it's against our rules. I think there is a cocaine megathread in this sub forum? If I find it I'll merge your post with it and maybe you can look through there and see more of an assessment of regional quality.