Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

NRG-1 - New Experience

KissSanityGoodbye

Bluelighter
00:00
smoke 0,05g nrg1
on the 1g package it says " feeds 10 plants". 1. since when do vendors put such information into their letters? 2. 10 plants? having read tripreports where user were talking aboutn 0,01g doses... does he want to kill me?
00:10
I'm worried. My pulse and heartrate increased immidiatly. 130 heartrate, 120 pulse
00:30
feeling better, quite active. making plans for the day. pulse 90, heartrater 120
1:00
I do a 0,02 line and go out
3:00
I'm back home, have sorted a lot of things out I didn't want to face the week before, done some shopping etc..
I do another 0,02line
3:20
High doesn'r increase
4:00
another 0,02line
04:30
another 0,02 line. concentration increases. I finish an essay for uni.
5:30
I want to give it ago and smoke a fucking lot (I know, irresponsible etc...)
-> chasing on foil
first
10 minutes later another
20 minutes later

and now I'm feeling incredible. I want to walk out the street and shout that I'm feeling amazing. I danced for 20 minutes alone in my room...don't know what's going on. My language is completly fucked though as you probably recognize xD
It's nothing social, I don't want to see anyone, I don't even want to talk,. I'm just feeling good.

I'll write down how the come down was like later. bet I have to pay for this d:

but I suppose, whatever I got wasn't naphyrone from what I've heard.

It smelled like mephedrone, only 100 times stronger. when I burned it, it turned bright yellow. and it hurt horribly in the nose.

ok. first come down was ok. better then pv.
but. i ordered from the same vendor again and this time, when i burn it it turns orange and smells like rotten egg. tried it onse and felt firt ok... then just horrible for hours. has anybody an idea what that stuff might be?
seems dangerous. i even thought of hydrogensulfid but that might be paranoia. somebody trying to kill me d:
This time there was no handwriting on the letter as well.