• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nozinan

Lucy20

Ex-Bluelighter
Was wondering if anyone has any experience with this? I have insomnia so after every sleeping pill my doctor gave me 5mg of this. Its a mild antipsychotic so im nervous but supposed to knock me out.
Any scary effects?

I take it most nights and have done for many years with little side effects apart from the desired sedation. I take 12.5 - 25 mg each night so I don’t know how much 5 mg would do. I would rate it 5/5 but a friend of mine took it and hated it and had terrible light sensitivity and didn’t feel sedated at all.

So it varies, I would say give it a try, it works great for me. Be aware that it can strongly potentiate opioids and other cns depressants

I enjoy having it around for several reasons in addition to sedation, it is an effective treatment for nausea as well as having a non-opioid pain killing effect, IIRC 25mg has the equivalent analgesic effect of 10mg morphine, it’s mostly used in palliative care (treatment of terminally ill patients) where it can treat both pain and nausea while also providing comfort through sedation.

But of course YMMV due to individual metabolism etc...

i took 5mg and didn't do much but last night i took 10mg and slept like a baby, i started champix for quiting smoking so hopefully this will offset the nasuea

i took 5mg and didn't do much but last night i took 10mg and slept like a baby, i started champix for quiting smoking so hopefully this will offset the nasuea
That’s great 😀 yeah I thought 5mg would be a bit low, I get 25mg pills and usually take half and it puts me to sleep no matter what