Now open for business: Bluelight Journals

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay no more most viewed list, good job guys :D

now the onlllly thing i care bout is emails with comments haha ;)

just a query: any chance of having some icon to signify if we've commented in someone's journal? just like the icon that tells us that we've posted in a thread, it would be good because i always forget, and would like to see if it's prompted a response of any kind. not the most important/exciting thing though, so...whatever :)

i responded to you ;) haha i like your suggestion :D

What an awesome idea!!! Finally a place to vent freely :)

I don't know how you guys manage to do it, but this site just gets better and better.

Big thanks to everyone involved in running and improving the site. Thank you isn't even strong enough a phrase to express my gratitude.

You guys rock ;)

Mods/Admins/etc:

Minor problem! For some reason, I can't open faithfullydangerous' journal when I click on the journal link on the left hand side of the main journal page. It comes up "Cannot find" error in IE. It still works whenever she posts a journal entry, and I can then read all her journal entrys.

But thats the only journal I've had this problem with. Thanks! :)

awesome idea! i've needed a place to vent and say what was on my mind....couldn't really get myself to start a blog or xanga or whatever....

two thumbs up :)
14.gif
14.gif

Journal page is now significantly improved with more information, more useful information, and easy access to your buddy's journals :)

So if you find people's journals interesting, add them to your buddy list and you can stay updated easily.

skydancer you kick ass !

*coughcomment notificationcough*;)

Any chance of a page listing everyone's non-BL journals/blogs? This is absolutely great, and I'd like to be part of it, but I already have a blog (as do dozens of others). Anyway of incorporating them into this? (I'm guessing it would be difficult - I'm assuming you generated the list of journals automatically rather than hand-coding that page - but a boy can try).

I have three different journals and i'm trying not to cross-post... it's getting interesting ;) but i'd love it if my normal livejournal could feed into my bluelight journal... i don't know if it can be done tho.

If you want to advertise your external weblog at Bluelight, you can put the address in your profile using the "Website" line and/or submit a link to the Links Database's "weblog" category. That allows for localized advertising as well as a centralized list of all external journals maintained by Bluelighters.

A few pages back someone mentioned Bluelight webmail. That service is maintained by BigMailBox.com and we are not involved. If there are problems or concerns, unfortunately you will need to contact that company yourself.

this is kinda like dreamgirlie's suggestion, but instead of emails, could there be some sort of button that lets you search for "all unviewed comments" so they just get pulled right up on screen? i know i dont have a journal here, but im a lurker so i bet noone would read it. still i though id make this suggestion. cheers.

something bout comments should be done and im being patient as skydancer suggested ;) i like the above suggestion or mine still, im trying to remember the entries with which comments haha its quite amusing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.