Now open for business: Bluelight Journals

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ i commented in yours..your a cheater lol

still getting the jscript error :( also it'd be cool if you could move between pages (like once youve got 30 or something look at 0-10, 10-20, 20-30

it'd be cool if the number of entries show is the same as your profile for messages per page.

if you sort from 1st to last or last to first that'd be cool too

cool feature just thinking of stuff to make it cooler hehe :p =D

just an idea to avoid journal postwhoring or a gazillion refreshes to up the views

--nix the lists on the front and just have the list of journals, and perhaps then the option to view them in the order of alphabetical, most viewed or most posts.

twocents.gif

Come on Skydancer, I wasnt being bitchy. I think that this thing is super cool, I just dont understand why the journal wont come up when accessed through the list and its frustrating ::sigh:: its unlocked now.

can somebody help me real quick, i was trying to check these out and accidentally clicked some button and now it says i have a journal in all my posts and in my profile and shit. can i erase it?

not to dog the idea, it's ingenious, but i can't say i like the intro layout concept(most views, most entries, most circle jerks...) for the journal page at all, it feels like hotornot.com and all the whores are fighting to get nominated for prom queen. lame. ive always hated blogs though so dont mind me.

just please tell me how to nix mine if possible thanks.

:|

Last edited:
^^awesome thanks.. for some reason that didn't appear on my screen till an hour or so ago. i think im gonna use my journal to bitch now actually, or at least to hate monger for a day or two. :\

^
or post some nudies?

did I say that?

oooh here's a question... i don't see a way to edit journal entries, say i wanted to use my journal for photos and such, would i be able to go back and fix links that need updating?

I posted a theory about the most viewed journals in my journal.

The only way to disprove the theory is to read my journal.

Lets see if I can explain this properly. When I click on "comments" in my own or someone else's journal, and then click the name of the person who left the comment, my own profile comes up. Make sense?

shannabanana said:
Lets see if I can explain this properly. When I click on "comments" in my own or someone else's journal, and then click the name of the person who left the comment, my own profile comes up. Make sense?

Ok I have fixed that one :)

Chr1

Status
Not open for further replies.