• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel Thienodiazepine, Metizolam

2 clonazolam is the mistake i often do at night when i notice i'm cool with the 1st pill, but i feel i want more
To be honnest, it tends to be a waste of pills...Why ? because i found out 1 and 1/2 pill is the perfect spot !
YOU feel pretty high, relaxed and ready to trip on anything from music to a comic book reading in my bed and sleep comes as sure as i have to wake up everyday at 7:30 to bring my kid to school...
The only thing, is that two pills can have two unwanted effects : food craving from peanut butter ice cream, to finish the chocolate bar soaked in strawberry jam or even killing a whole cheese with bread or as i did last night after my second pill, finishing salmon pie AND eating a full pack of micro waved sugar pop corn !
The thing is that i don't even remember it the next day, so its not like a bad amnesia leading to dangerous behaviour like when you swallow a full Flubromazolam 0.25 pill !
No, but i notice i enjoy time before going to bed a lot more with 1 and 1/2 clonazolam, and still waking up perfect 7 or 6 hours later to take my kid to school.
So i'd like to know if you can have the same kind of functional trippy bed time with METIZOLAM please ????
Maybe with 5 Mg Metiz ? When i compare to etizolam, safety profile is perfect, 2 mg etiz and no problems of binge eating and my memory is not playing tricks neither
The same with deschloro etizolam, but these one i love so much, are too expensive DAMN, they could lower the price now i think there is enough of it everywhere to lower the price, and it would be perfect !!!! Never blacked out on 12 mg of Deschloro, but still a little of eating frenzy, but nothing crazy, and my god, i feel so good, but the problem is that honnestly, it's hard to find a vendor that sells deschloro etiz that works at best of its properties...So i guess there is a lot of deschloro that are not even close to 12 mg or there is another freakin explanation ! but when they're top notch > no worry, they work like charms and i wake up pretty relaxed but ready to start the day.
So i'd like more comparisons between etiz 1, descholro etiz 2, et metiz 3 also in the game along with clonazolam.
So i'm trying to wait for more experience reports, and another vendor on the market that would source another Metizolam that would work better,

YOU feel pretty high, relaxed and ready to trip on anything from music to a comic book reading in my bed and sleep comes as sure as i have to wake up everyday at 7:30 to bring my kid to school...The only thing, is that two pills can have two unwanted effects : food craving from peanut butter ice cream, to finish the chocolate bar soaked in strawberry jam or even killing a whole cheese with bread or as i did last night after my second pill, finishing salmon pie AND eating a full pack of micro waved sugar pop corn !
The thing is that i don't even remember it the next day, so its not like a bad amnesia leading to dangerous behaviour like when you swallow a full Flubromazolam 0.25 pill !
No, but i notice i enjoy time before going to bed a lot more with 1 and 1/2 clonazolam, and still waking up perfect 7 or 6 hours later to take my kid to school.
So i'd like to know if you can have the same kind of functional trippy bed time with METIZOLAM please ???? Maybe with 5 Mg Metiz ?
When i compare to etizolam, safety profile is perfect, 2 mg etiz and no problems of binge eating and my memory is not playing tricks neither
The same with deschloro etizolam, but these one i love so much, are too expensive DAMN, they could lower the price now i think there is enough of it everywhere to lower the price, and it would be perfect !!!!
Never blacked out on 12 mg of Deschloro, but still a little of eating frenzy, but nothing crazy, and my god, i feel so good, but the problem is that honnestly, it's hard to find a vendor that sells deschloro etiz that works at best of its properties...
So i guess there is a lot of deschloro out there that are not even close to 12 mg or there is another freakin explanation ! but when they're top notch > no worry, they work like charms and i wake up pretty relaxed but ready to start the day.
So i'd like more comparisons between etiz 1, descholro etiz 2, et metiz 3 also in the game along with clonazolam.Please...

I can't wait anymore to try 10 of them metizolam, but i hope at worst given other's comments, its gonna last 5 days, if you need to take 4 mg everyday.
So i'm trying to wait for more experience reports, more pharmaco infos, and another vendor on the market that would source another Metizolam that would work better, the choice between 4, 8 mg or even 10, being closer to deschloro E. would be top !!!!
with a gram of phenzacaïne, it's just perfect and i hope it will happen.
Thanks to help me make the good choice as i can't take clonazolam everyday neither, the body needs to change the molecule from time to times.
at least i can do all the shit i need to to during the day with Phenza, and go to sleep after few hours with clonazo.

Last edited:
Please mods, i'm kind of sleepy so if you found out that i repeat the same things two or three times don't hesitate to edit my post as i've tried to edit this post ! thx pals

Hi guys, first proper post so please go easy.

I recently received these in the post and jumped right in to give them a try.

Not a full trip report just first impressions.

10x 2mg pellets for £10, is not cheap so I was hoping for something nice. Started with a half pill (~1mg) and worked my way up every 30 minutes by ~1mg until i reached to 4mg (2 pellets). It was a very underwhelming experience. I did feel relaxed but this may have been residual effects of 2mg Diclazepam I had taken the day before, placebo effects, or a combination.

2 days later I tried again but started with a bigger dose. 1 whole 2mg pellet taken every 45 minutes until I had reached 8mg total. This produced no noticeable effects for me.

I should have said that although familiar with most of the RC and some Rx benzos/thienos, I have either no tolerance or very little tolerance.
I trust the vendor and have used them for years, however I won't be buying these from them again.

Other reports have suggested that they aren't totally bunk, but doses somewhere closer to 8mg would need to be a starting point for me, and at the current price they're just not worth it.

Last edited:
and when I went sleep today I did that by choice I could of stayed awake and felt a bit dizzy but nothing like any other benzos they make me feel a bit of brain fog but that's no good without muscle relaxant and being mongy I'm happy with the vender saying no names I ordered 10 an they sent me 20

I do love etiz. Been hitting it far too much lately. Making the ol' 100mg/100ml Glycerin...
Actually made 50/50 etiz and diclazepazzy tingytingtncturre yesterday.

Just got 20, 2mg pellets. Just took one of them, will update either this post or if someone else posts before I.. probably wake up later today. I'll make a new one. Not expecting a hard hitting, absolutely fantastic/euphoric Thienodiazepine, just... eh, another one to have.

You are correct I fell asleep. I ended up taking 4mg's of Metizolam. And I took way too many CNS depressants(Oxycodone/Gabapentin/Baclofen/etc). So I'm saving the testing Wednesday (at the earliest). Much apologies. And the same can be said for my earlier post (Even though my last dose of any of them was 5-6 hours after on the 2mg's) where I only had 2mg's I was on multiple CNS depressants. I do have quite a tolerance to the above prescription drugs. I doubt there are bunk pills going around already.

Last edited:
2mg hard pressed blue pellets without break line.

XH9tHRK.jpg

18:43: 2mg sublingual.
19:34: A little sedation, feeling calm.
20:26: Mild but pleasant, I guess. Mood lift.
21:00: About as strong as 0.2mg clonazolam.
21:16: 2mg sublingual.
22:00: Had a superb lasagna. Chilled out.
23:00: Relaxing, a bit sedating, doesn't seem to cause much amnesia.

So yeah, I assume it's half as potent as Etizolam. 4mg not overwhelming with low tolerance. Took about 90 minutes to peak.

Tried diclazepam, flubromazepam, flubromazolam, clonazolam and a few others but not etizolam, so can't directly compare to the parent compound.

I'm not much of a benzo person (GHB and it's prodrugs are the real deal), but it seems nice. I guess there will be 4-6mg pellets in the future.

Hey, and welcome to Bluelight detchibe74,

I trust the vendor and have used them for years, however I won't be buying these from them again.

I know from the picture of the packaging exactly what vendor you used to source the Metizolam from, and they've been my preferred supplier for years now. So yeah, I too can vouch for their consistently high quality products so I'd be very surprised if they were 'bunk'.

I never 'got' the Etizolam hype if I'm honest. When it first came out I was bitterly dissapointed with doses of up to ~10mg. It just gave me a headache and amnesia the morning after. There's a whole array of better RC Benzo's and Thieno's on the market now. For example, adjusting the dosage for equipotency, Clonazolam blows Etizolam out of the water, Diclazepam too. Hell, I'd rather take Pyrazolam over Etizolam.

I never found Deschloroetizolam to be anything to write home about either so was hoping that Metizolam would give me another opportunity of enjoying the Etizolam'eqsue analogues.

That said, everyone reacts differently and I appreciate that Etizolam is widely enjoyed by millions all over the world - so perhaps it's my loss after all! :)

4mg is a good dose for me with little tolerance, 6mg knocks me out. I don't think this will be overly popular, at least not in 2mg pellets and in people with tolerance.

These are the ones I tested a few weeks back. but I'm sticking to diclazepam for now.

ordered 10 of these as a test, same pressing as picture posted above; light blue (for obvious reasons)

have taken 2 2mg pills; they're great- i won't be ordering more because of this.

So for those who experienced the Etizolam-euphoria many talk about (and many can´t understand because they think benzos don´t have euphoric effects - say that after a hard week of stress with tight muscles and a burned out mind, a good dose Etizolam in the evening gave me much more euphoria and "good feelings" than even Tilidine...), does this have similar effects or at least more like Etizolam than Deschloroetizolam? I wouldn´t mind needing a high dose if it would produce a similar quality of effects, I tried nearly every other Benzo as well as in combination with light opioids but nothing comes even close to Etizolam.

I have often wondered why the manufacturer didn't remove that methyl and swap the ethyl for a -Br - then you have the next best thing to brotizolam (strongest benzo known to man). 125μg tablets; 1 and your chilled, 2 and your asleep. 1Kg therefore makes 8 million pills.

I posted that idea once, but with the cl halogen on the phenyl ring removed, it would become overly potent otherwise in the range of triazolam probably (brotizolam is the strongest benzo used and a halogen more could mean even more potency) which would again be contraproductive for recreational value (as long as you don´t include hypnotic sedatives) /although many people seem to like Flubromazolam and Clonazolam, still can´t understand why becouse they are more hypnotic than muscle relaxing or tranquilisng and none of my friends, some of them old flunitrazepam heads, liked them.
In my experience the most recreational benzos are dosed between 1 and 20mg, the ones under 1mg and those in the range of 30-90mg to a lesser extent although the last ones can be great in high doses.

Last edited:
I posted that idea once, but with the cl halogen on the phenyl ring removed, it would become overly potent otherwise in the range of triazolam probably (brotizolam is the strongest benzo used and a halogen more could mean even more potency) which would again be contraproductive for recreational value (as long as you don´t include hypnotic sedatives) /although many people seem to like Flubromazolam and Clonazolam, still can´t understand why becouse they are more hypnotic than muscle relaxing or tranquilisng and none of my friends, some of them old flunitrazepam heads, liked them.
In my experience the most recreational benzos are dosed between 1 and 20mg, the ones under 1mg and those in the range of 30-90mg to a lesser extent although the last ones can be great in high doses.

I really enjoy Metizolam, I must say. It is very much a longer lasting etizolam, with a slower onset and lower potency (approx. 1/3 that of Etizolam)
This is probably gonna be a winner at 3/6 mg pellets.

13:30 4mgs ingested orally
14:01 little sedation creeping on
14:54 feeling relaxed, eyelids are a bit heavier
15:46 actually feel like i could nod off for an hour
16:22 super chilled, but no heavy body load - functional
17:20 played ps4 with some mates, won rocket league

in sum, i really dig this metizolam (but i hate the name). i've been off any sort of benzos for about a year but even with the low dose i took it got me to where i wanted to be but its a little on weak side i guess/

Last edited: