• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

The batches/product going around the RC circles are all of varying purity as the large dosage range is showing. I am harvesting some more dosage data but the consensus seems to be that if the substance is quantitatively pure 10mg will show good activity and by 20mg an opiate naive person will be nodding. That means you should start with 1mg at titrate up.

I did 7.5mg last night without effect and then 25mg this morning and I feel a minor glow, real light. My scale doesn't measure. At 5mg very well, so I measured 3mg and subdivided it into 5 parts and took little bumps.

I'd heard bad things about my suppliers product but I have a very high tolerance, if 25mg is something I can feel, it must be decently strong.

Something unique I've noticed after several days of use.. this seems to have minimal or no effect on bowel movements. Even when I was getting very high the first couple days, things stayed on schedule.

How do you guys titrate this stuff? Taking 1mg more at a time isn't a realistic option. I've been snorting 40mg then little bumps off the remaining 40mg I have measured out.

I dunno what I'm doing wrong, I feel it coming on, but then once the ride up is done, I'm back at baseline. Perhaps I'm just not taking enough.

Yesterday I smoked fentanyl and experienced the most euphoric rush of my life, it was actually a stronger rush than I've had with IV heroin. This stuff kicks in super fast snorted, but omfg how unbelievably painful.

That's how it is once tolerance starts working up, ime. I won't be back tk baseline, but signifigantly less high than I was at the peak of the rush

All I feel is it kicking in. If I continue to take bumps until I'm high- which never really happens- I'll eventually feel sedated, but not high. And 2 hours later I'm in withdrawal. Snorting this Shit is not fun, never had pain like this.

Haven't read past page 3 yet. Great read so far.

@crOOk - Phocomelic - Great word (sad reality), first time I have seen anyone use it!

@tacodude - I too love the classics. I am also enjoying reading about todays "RC's" - those who indulge, know that you are the test group for tomorrows drugs, keep up the research ladies and gentlemen, someone has to take these things. Congratulations and safe travels - I enjoy all extreme sports!

What doses are those with a tolerance using? More than 20mg? I did an allergy test with 1-2mg and will titrate up, of course, but I see people saying 10mg has them nodding, and others saying 70mg. That's a wide range.

If you need 70mg, it's been cut. 10mg smoked had me nodding and people with a decent tolerance only need 20-30mg. While the high doesn't last 12 hours, it stops withdrawal for 12 hours making it more convenient for people with a habit who hold down a job. TBH, I think AH7921, while not a great opiate, would make a great detox medication because, like it's stronger cousin, it stops withdrawal for 12 hours. In an ideal world, registered addicts would get a card for unmanned dispensers (drinks machine for REAL MEN) and for, say $2/pill, they can buy 24/7. The card limits the frequency of visits and the dosage provided.... I know, a hopeless dreamer...

If it has such a short duration is it possible to eat it instead of snorting? Oxycodone had the best effects for me when I crushed up the pills and took em in gelatine capsules, when I snorted it I only got light effects.

TBH it's the IV crowd that rave about this stuff. Not the flash of H but a steady build over 10 minutes. A friend with a g/day H habit shot 40mg and nodded. This was 100% pure stuff. Frankly, ANY powder format of a high-potency opioid is going to be the death of many people. If someone went the extra mile & made 10mg 'jacks' (like old-time diamorphine jacks) WITH a break-line & no nasty binders, it could be swallowed, crushed & snorted, smoked (don't run it - spot it) or, for the foolhardy, IVed. Hearing people saying 70mg had mild effects sounds like it's been cut to fuck. Another plus of jacks is that people can't cut them.

Has anyone experienced the urge to defecate after ingestion? Tried a couple different sources and it happens to me every time, almost instantly running to the bathroom, the opposite effect of any other opioid. I'm usually super constipated from my opiate usage, so this is very very strange to me.

I get it after a lot of opioids, especially those that kick in quick, constipation sets in later.

I'm not sure about that. I have a high tolerance, and trying to get high with it resulted in some crazy high HR and palpitations. It's definitely not the pure agonist it's portrayed as.

Also, I did not even get a buzz.

After reading about all the hair on those people's bodies falling off and growing back bleached white from MT-45 abuse, I wouldnt want to be the first wave of people testing this shit out lol

After reading about all the hair on those people's bodies falling off and growing back bleached white from MT-45 abuse, I wouldnt want to be the first wave of people testing this shit out lol

AH-7921 is closely related and has been around for years. MT-45 is somewhat unique as far as opioids go.

Opoids are alkaloids of opium. Opioids are opiate receptors agonists or antagonists. Synthetic or organic