• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

Alright, case clear. Will definitely do so!

I am not well read into opiates, but couldn't you also OD on codein syrup alone? Wouldn't it also cause some W/D's if used for a longer period of time?

I honestly think jumping on the "don't sell rc's" bandwagon is the right idea. It's like a less ethical coke dealer... Unless you are paying for real testing of every batch you receive, which would be way too expensive to sell after due to the higher costs of testing...

Plus it's kinda frowned upon just to admit to dealing in general... pretty sure it's against the rules but don't quote me on that.

Lastly, although bluelight isn't crawling with cops waiting to grab you at every corner... it does seem like a bad idea to have messages linked to a user name that's linked to you IP (probably) if someone tried looking...

Be careful, Be safe and I hope you choose against sales.

I do agree with the overdose potential. I overdosed 6 times on this RC because i kept redosing too soon. Narcan worked, obviously, but it's not detected on any drug tests, making it ideal for people on probation or take frequent drug tests. The physical dependency is very quick, the withdrawals last an average of 72 hours but they're horrible. My tolerance became so high i would fall asleep for an hour and wake up in withdrawal. Also once you start taking high doses, nasty side effects occur. Due to hitting kappa receptors it really messes with your sleep. I was too afraid to sleep because i would have vivid nightmares that i would feel physical pain. Creepy stuff. Please tread with caution.

I doubt there a rule against saying you sell what you get, but it definitely will affect how other users think of you and treat you

I doubt there a rule against saying you sell what you get, but it definitely will affect how other users think of you and treat you

Well, incriminating yourself is against the rules and it's kinda against the sourcing rule, so no, it's not allowed
To what post are you reffering to ? (Don't have much time to read through every post)

I guess I'm wrong.... the post is up a few stating the dude sells u47700 as a derivative of codeine asking if it was ethical to which I gave the obvious reply of hell no

I guess I'm wrong.... the post is up a few stating the dude sells u47700 as a derivative of codeine asking if it was ethical to which I gave the obvious reply of hell no

Ah, thanks!

Yes, it's not ethical to sell it as a derivative, as the therapeutical index is probably way lower than the one of codeine (meaning that you can OD easier on u47700), u47700 is a research chemical and we don't know much about long term consequeces and it's quite caustic

kenny7337;13853513The very first night I took it I actually slept so hard I pissed myself without waking up.[/QUOTE said:
Did it ever occur to you that you mave over overdosed? I just saw this very thing happen to someone last night... Od'd and pissed themselves. Not saying you did, but good goly man, please try and be a bit more safe!

So I went through 500mg in about 5 weeks dosing once a day at night rectally normally around the 13-15mg mark and something I noticed:

• No intestinal mobility problems I could take a dump everyday without problem paradoxically I'd say it even assisted with my bowel movements.
  • Could possibly be a little hard for the kidneys and could build up possible problems in the future (speculation).
  • Very mild withdrawal symptoms as I stopped cold turkey and felt normal 24 hours after my last dose perhaps although little more bored, noted cravings. It reminded me of when I stop smoking cannabis cold-turkey, the symptoms were hardly noticeable.
  • A drug I very much enjoy using at the end of the day to bring it to a close and send me off to sleep.
  • Dreams can be very vivid on this drug which makes things interesting.

Definitely take breaks from this drug if you can normally I do 2 or 3 months breaks. If you can refrain from dosing multiple times a day then I very much recommend this drug.

Opioids*

Opiates are opium alkaloids. That would be morphine, codeine, thebaine and a few others. Opioids are any drugs that have activity at the opioid receptors. All opiates are opioids, but very few opioids opiates!

Is that right? I thought opiate meant natural and opioid synthetic

Opiate is a very commonly misused word. It's even misused fairly frequently in the scientific community which probably adds to the confusion.

I almost died on this stuff mixed with 2mg xanax.

Never again will I do u47700

Please don't mix opioids and benzos. Defiantly don't mix rc opioid and a benzo. Happy to hear you didn't die and good idea to not use it anymore. Be safe man and watch those combos!

I actually lied, I really took 2mg clonazolam 20mg valium and 4mg xanax (I didn't wanna be "cool" or "dick size") My gaba has been fucced since the early clonazolam and flubromazolam days. I snorted an unknown amount of really fluffy ''good'' u4.

Never Again. Ever.

it sucks waking up in the back of an EMT bus. I look over and say "I wish you have would of let me die"

but yes, as said above and pretty much one of the foundations of this website: harm reduction.

Don't mix shit. I'm glad to be alive..well yea im glad i didn't die in such a stupid manor.

cheers!

Is there any consensus on whether this is likely to be more toxic than other opiates, which are fairly non-toxic? I don't mean easier to od on, just generally toxic at non-lethal doses

No one knows about possible long term effects, other than that seems to be similar to most known opioids. Deadly in very high doses and even more deadly when mixed with other CNS depressants.

However, the short duration with urge to redose may result in more... accidents.

quite a nice rc but you gotta watch out for your own safety! both mentally and physical! I had some sort of a panic attack on
it due to it's strong CNS depressing effects. I smoked some weed because I wasn't really feeling tired but needed to sleep. The hit
made me think I was currently overdosing since wikipedia stated that a CNS depression can lead to a delayed death within the next
24-36h which basically freaked me out. but I think this was mainly caused by the weed though. on a sidenote: lope helps quite a lot with w/d's
that are quite strong because of it's half life. How long do the w/d effects last for you guys? I've read it takes around 24-72h on average. Input greatly appreciated.