• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

All I can say about this compound is WOW. It's more potent than heroin, costs much less (for me), produces more euphoria and doesn't seem to be detectable on drug screens. I can't confirm the bit about drug screens, as it's only hearsay, but I'll find out myself this week. IV is definitely the preferred ROA for me. Snorting, there's less euphoria but it does give it longer legs. Vaporizing gives a rush, but not quite as strong as IV.

I'll probably never do heroin again if this stays around. I've been struggling with heroin addiction, never really wanted to stop but had to for employment and financial reasons. Neither of those are a problem with U4. Not to mention, I prefer the rush of a u4 shot to a good heroin hit. Although it's incredibly short lived. The rush will last for 15 minutes or so, and I'll be stoned for a good two hours, but then I'll want another shot. It's definitely a moreish drug.

Apart from the already mentioned serious risks this stuff poses I am strongly suspecting this substance is very hard on the pancreas. I have had one pancreatitus attack from alcoholism November last year and haven't had a drop since. In the last couple of days I have been having about 10mg bumps of U-4 and I can feel the same swelling/pressure in my pancreas increasing again. Not an acute attack but it feels like it is damaging it in a similar fashion to alcohol. I can't scientifically verify it obviously unless I have an acute pancreatitus attack like before but it still worries me apart from all the other risks.

Heroin or O-desmethytramadol wouldn't give me the same thing at all.

I have started to develop a slight burning pain in my upper right abdomen when I cough or get in our out of bed sometimes. It doesn't feel like muscle pain at all this feels like something different. From reading this could possibly be the start of an ulcer. This stuff also makes me twitch for weeks after I use it. This stuff is bad news for me. I have 5 grams coming and should really flush it. Fuck.

U4 seems for me, in nodding doses, very hallucigenogeic, some part of the experience is almost dmt-like. Fractals, machinery, infinite thingys, etc.

Vreiss, i tried to send you a PM but your inbox was full... just letting you know...

I just received my 100mg sampler of U4 in the mail this morning...what a lovely way to wake up :)

This is my first time trying this compound. I do not currently have an opiate tolerance, but I have used opiates in the past, in varying dosages and frequencies. I just took ~15mg up the nose. It's not pleasurable to snort by any means, feels caustic.

But wow, color me impressed. This stuff feels very nice. Effect-wise I would compare it to Dilaudid, potency-wise it's about equipotent to Oxy. I've missed the warm itchy feeling of opiates, I haven't used 'real' opiates in just over two years (discounting a month-long Tianeptine binge a while back). I'd already like to take more U4, but I don't want to be noticeably high at work. Bout to go take a shower and go do just that....toodles ~

Snorting this seriously fucked up my nose.

Only 500 mg or so over a few weeks. I now have to take steroidal nasal spray (avamys, containing Fluticasone) to keep inflammation down and my whole nose feels absolutely raw on the inside.

I would strongly suggest that you swallow this drug, along with a glass full of water. It will not be pleasant if left up your nose. At least when you swallow it will be diluted by a good amount, it may help with the caustic nature of this compound.

Maybe creating a solution and neutralizing the pH will allow you to put it in a nasal spray bottle and use it without getting acid burn in your nose.

Is it really just a Ph issue or one with the compound itself? Impurities are always a piece of it too, but I'm thinking it's the compound.

I want to warn anyone using this. My tolerance shot up so fast I went thru over 10 grams in a week. I'm currently going through the worst withdrawals I have ever had.

Yeah so I went through my 100mg sample in two days. The only ROA I used was nasal. I didn't dose orally since I wanted to get the strongest effects out of the small amount that I had. I didn't smoke it due to fear of accidentally wasting it...I haven't smoked anything off foil in quite a while tbh, I didn't want to fuck up and have it evaporate into the air. I also didn't IV because I'm going on a vacation with my family fairly soon, we will be going to the beach and such, I absolutely cannot have them seeing any track marks on me. I am interested in experimenting with all ROAs however.

I can't lie, this stuff feels quite nice. It feels a lot like Dilaudid. My biggest complaint, and I think most would agree, is the super short duration. I can definitely see how it's earned the nickname "the crack of opiates" - even snorting it, there's a nice rush that comes on fairly quickly and strongly, but fades after about an hour and has you completely sober within three hours. It's very fiendy as well - I told myself on Saturday that I would take one bump before work, and then one or two bumps after work. I ended up taking 3 bumps before work, one during work, one immediately after work in the bathroom, one when I got to my friend's house afterwards, and another when I got home that night. The next day, the last of what I had was gone within a few hours.

I'm gonna hold off on ordering more for the time being. It's a lovely feeling chem, no question about it. Given it's short duration, though, I bet it would be an absolute bitch to be addicted to. And given it's extremely compulsive nature, I don't believe it would be possible for most people to order a large amount without doing it every day. I will experiment with this chem again in about a month's time - it's nice, but I can only imagine the consequences that would come from overdoing it.

Also, as others have mentioned, this stuff really hurts your nose. It feels quite caustic. I wonder what the optimal ROA is, as far as bodily harm goes. I'm sure it can't be great for your stomach, lungs, or veins either. Still though, I absolutely would try this one again, but I won't indulge again any time soon.

I want to warn anyone using this. My tolerance shot up so fast I went thru over 10 grams in a week. I'm currently going through the worst withdrawals I have ever had.

They're shorter than typical opioids, so hang in there.

Has anyone noticed any vision issues associated with this substance? Large doses seem to result in blurred vision, but over the long term im concerned it has increased the number of floaters. Anyone else experience this?

^So it burnt like a Mutherfucka and did fuck all...sad state of affairs.
*shakes head rolls spliff*

I am probably gonna give U47700 a try within the near future. I have skimmed through the thread, but I didn't found much about plugging this. I have seen some people saying that plugging this gives the same amount of euphoria as snorting it does, BUT it increases the duration. Can anyone confirm this?
It seems that U47700 is a nice RC opioid for some people, so I am definitely curious. But the downside is the short duration, so it would be great to be able to increase the duration.

The alternative for me would be O-Desmethyltramadol. But with a tolerance to opioids it doesn't seem like it is potent enough to be of much value for me.

You plan to buy O-dt? Really? That stuffs long since banned and disappeared from the market.

O-Desmethyltramadol is not illegal in my country.
It probably isn't smart to start talking about availability due to the rules.

But no, I do not plan to buy O-dt. As I wrote, I don't imagine it being worth to mess with.

Last edited:
Availability is fine too discuss as we need to be able to inform each other off bad batches.

I am just surprised there's still and o-dt vendor. O-dt is probably safer than u4700 as technically it's prescribed so I would recommend that if any.

Okay :) O-Desmethyltramadol is available but I have no clue whether or not anyone actually buys it. I haven't seen it referenced to as much as AH-7921, MT-45, fentanyl analogues, U47700 et cetera, but if it is banned in most countries that is probably the explanation.

But from your post I take it that it have been widespread from where you are from since they cared to ban it?

My knowledge regarding O-Desmethyltramadol is limited. I know it is the main active metabolite of tramadol and that it is sometimes mixed in some Kratom blends. But I do not know if it has any recreational uses compared to tramadol. But I am starting to get off topic here.

But that O-Desmethyltramadol is probably safer that U47700 is worth noting though. The potency of U47700 and the short duration makes it a somewhat dangerous drug to handle for people with addiction tendencies I could imagine. So as I wrote in my earlier post I have some concerns about U47700, but despite of this I am interested in trying it myself.

I actually found a source ;) invite only though and I'm not seriously trying to obtain anything to try to get an invite.

Edit: o-dt is supposedly low potency long acting somewhat worthwhile RC opiate that gained enough popularity to get banned... I'd supposed it's worth trying for pain relief or longer term use while u4700 should be more infrequent recreational use as many have reported toxic side effects.

Last edited:
For all those that want to get into RC opioids, you better be careful. For some of them, they have such a short half life and are so moreish that you turn into a fiend over night. And when you get addicted to them, you get to deal with WDs every 3 hours. It's fun having to wake up every 3 hours at night to do some of it because you are sick and sweating like a pig. And the Wd's are from hell, I tell you. Just a word of warning from someone who learned the hard way...