• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants (Not) Molly

xdubbx

Greenlighter
In the city Swim is currently living in, there is a thing going around that people are "dabbing" and calling it molly. It is definitely not MA Mda or Mdma. It almost tastes like a soap or lotion with RCs in it. Swim can't figure out what it is for the life of Swim. Any help here on this one? Not appreciated, apihp, mdpv, methadone, pentedrone, ethylene, butylone, methylone, or the new place analogies, not mmc as far as swim can tell. Swim is stumped.

In before anyone asks, it appears to be a crystalline white solid that comes in chunks like crack rocks. It has a shiny fishscale appearance. At least that's what swims dog said...

Hey, welcome to bluelight.

Id reccomend picking up a set of reagents. Using a few different ones, you should be able to narrow down what your mdma is.

Alternately you can send in a sample to a drug checking service, where they will use analytical methods such as GC/MS to identify what is in your "not molly". These services often have a fee, though there are a few free ones for some countries. Here is a list of drug checking services: https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/in...fe-consumption-services.915999/#post-15953175

We don't allow "what drug is this?" threads, because nobody can give advice beyond speculation, and that can lead to people taking dangerous drugs and getting hurt. Since you aren't asking about the identity of a drug that you have just acquired and plan on taking, I will leave this thread open to talk about the broader phenomenon. (though mods who main basic drug discussion may disagree and close this thread).

Do you have any reports of the effects of this drug? Duration is one of the best things to pin down a drug, as the subjective high can vary and be harder to communicate.

Swim is stumped.

Also, we don't tend to use SWIM here, because it doesn't provide protection in legal cases, and it clutters up threads. It's ok to admit that it is you here.

By dabbing do you mean like dabbing hash oil on a nail/bong or does dabbing mean dipping a finger in the powder and licking it?

In the city Swim is currently living in, there is a thing going around that people are "dabbing" and calling it molly. It is definitely not MA Mda or Mdma. It almost tastes like a soap or lotion with RCs in it. Swim can't figure out what it is for the life of Swim. Any help here on this one? Not appreciated, apihp, mdpv, methadone, pentedrone, ethylene, butylone, methylone, or the new place analogies, not mmc as far as swim can tell. Swim is stumped.
Maybe mephedrone or methamphetamine. They just sell anything that can be put in a capsule because it’s an easy way to hustle people in person, this is ehy pill shaped were used. Or it had to be tested. It became really weird buying any drug that wasn’t pot or prescription pills. Heroin was usually real and not skimped. That’s another reason only certain drugs got used.

Hey, welcome to bluelight.

Id reccomend picking up a set of reagents. Using a few different ones, you should be able to narrow down what your mdma is.

Alternately you can send in a sample to a drug checking service, where they will use analytical methods such as GC/MS to identify what is in your "not molly". These services often have a fee, though there are a few free ones for some countries. Here is a list of drug checking services: https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/in...fe-consumption-services.915999/#post-15953175

We don't allow "what drug is this?" threads, because nobody can give advice beyond speculation, and that can lead to people taking dangerous drugs and getting hurt. Since you aren't asking about the identity of a drug that you have just acquired and plan on taking, I will leave this thread open to talk about the broader phenomenon. (though mods who main basic drug discussion may disagree and close this thread).

Do you have any reports of the effects of this drug? Duration is one of the best things to pin down a drug, as the subjective high can vary and be harder to communicate.

Also, we don't tend to use SWIM here, because it doesn't provide protection in legal cases, and it clutters up threads. It's ok to admit that it is you here.
Swim can be anybody. It’s like using Jane doe or making it seem like the poster isn’t asking about it.

I have this same situation to a T, so to answer for xdubbx, yea dabbing with titanium nails is the most common way where I am.

Nobody can tell me what its called for the life of them, its just known as molly or olly, and as you said its definitely not that. I think its a Cathinone. 2-mmc, or 2cmc? I would love to know.

Nobody can tell me what its called for the life of them, its just known as molly or olly, and as you said its definitely not that. I think its a Cathinone. 2-mmc, or 2cmc? I would love to know.
Getyourdrugstested.com is free and accepts worldwide

My guess is dimethylpentylone or similar

At the bottom of the page it says
"This service is for Canadians only."
side note for our non Canadian neighbors, GYDT will also accept mail-in samples from the US/elsewhere, they're just not allowed to advertise that. Aside from your shipping costs the service is free to use (you can donate if you want)!
SEE
IVE had luck with UVIC as well. But I ship it from the USA with a cad return addy...