• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Noscapine

common sigma-agonists?
opipramol (prescription) and non-selective
pentoxyverin (non-prescription) and quite selective

holterdipolter

ed: räuber hotzenplotz

Back from the dead.

I disagree with saying that Noscapine works as a poor potentionater, I recently took 155 mg. Ethylmorphine and 60 mg Noscapine. Now I have taken many opiates, tea, synthetics etc. so I can establish that I notice differences. Also I took each compound separately(on different days) before the combination and you could call me out on placebo if you want though I will be combing them much more now that I have enjoyed the effects. For those who are unfamiliar with Ethylmorphine, it feels like Morphine extended release but milder so it shares qualities. To make a comparison 150 mg. Ethylmorphine would feel to me like 200 mg. Codeine though much different and you can then convert the codeine dose to whichever opiate you use/familiar with.

It not only made the sedation much greater, with a tad bit of odd stimulation but I feel it definitely added qualities to the opiate. Aside from sedation it's odd to describe, a definite decrease in coordination, muscle relaxation was greater, I felt very heavy and slightly intoxicated. Similar to what wiki describes as it's effect, a slight drunken quality with an unusual dissociative head space. Nothing dissociative as in it's going to be a psychedelic but it made the opiate feel much more whole bodied and much more dreamier. I would normally take 250-300 mg. Ethylmorphine and added the Noscapine left me feeling much more intoxicated then even the 155 mg. I consumed. I'm going to continue working with it further so please I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Btw it did not give me a boner, but was enough of an effect to have my roommate asking me if I was on harder opiates again.

So I will keep you posted as I will combine Noscapine with many more opiates and record their effects in a journal type style.

Last edited: