Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

NOS, MDMA, at this point 2 bombs of around 200mg, weed, cider

Mizora

Bluelighter
As anyone knows who has done NOS knows its INTENSE! but just for such a short time.
Anyway me n a friend were about 400mg of mdma into our sesh, had joints constantly on the go along with ice cold berry cider. (tastes so good at the time but may leave this out for next time as i swear it makes me forget stuff and poss kills the roll a bit) we racked up a balloon each and I had the perfect tune so i put it on:

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkeVEPWTUVw[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]OH MY GOD, seriously man, i mean it was like no other balloon. I cant remember an awful lot of it which is a shame but basically [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]as I came out of it and realised what was going on, i literally could not believe the music was the music.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]It was just such a shock to realise the music was the music, like i was so engrossed in the sax riff it seemed like i was just[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]being the sax riff, like my existence was the sax riff. I know this must sound like shit but man, at the time it was almost as if we [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]could of been listening to the sax and THEN put some other music on...it felt that intertwined with the music. weird![/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Its almost like your mind is so [/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]infatuated[/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif] with every little detail within the music that before you come back to 'reality' you forget
[/FONT]that you were actually listening to music at all.

LOVE to know the science behind NOS. I havnt done many other drugs, shrooms/truffles coke occasionally, n smoke weed n drink but NOS man...nothing ever comes close to the madness of NOS!