• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

North And South American,,,, And Mexico?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d33pblu3

Ex-Bluelighter
We need a section too, i dont have problem with posting on another countrys, but its very dificult to me write on english, i can read good, talk medium, and i SUCK for write english, i really love this site, i really want this forum have a spanish section.

Because the people who dont speak spanish want be a bluelighters too :)

Mexico is part of North America so you're definitely in the right section (North and South America doesn't mean the United states of America, it's as in the continents). There are far too many languages in the world for each language to have it's own forum. Even parts of the sites for European, African, and Asian Bluelighters are still pretty much all in English. If you're not good with English there are some other users here that speak Spanish but this is predominantly an English speaking site.

i agree with your post, but i wanted know if i can make post on spanish or is ilegal (or banned) do it, or if is one section where i can write on spanish, Greetingz! And Thanks For the Quick Answer ;) !

1. write whatver you want to post in word press
2. copy and past into google translator
3. post results in thread
4. ???????
5. profit?

I'm closing this. Mexico is a part of North America. If you can't read English well then use Google translate.

You can type whatever language you want. Doesn't mean anyone is going to read or respond to your post though.

Status
Not open for further replies.