• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Norovirus causing withdrawal

Shilo

Greenlighter
I have had norovirus for 2 days and in the bathroom constantly. I usually talked tramadol 4-6 times per day but can't keep anything down. Now I fear I'm going through withdrawals on top of the norovirus. Ant thoughts or help. My head hurts, vomiting, diarrhea and sweating constantly and sore throat. I feel like dying.

Oh dude. Good fucking luck. Should pass in a couple more days. All they can give you at the ER is a strong anti-laxative, usually opioid related. Remember having it and corona at the same time. Lived and slept in the bath tub and toilet for 4 days.

Weird enough hot baths with the water running seemed to keep me from constantly exploding.

Have you considered benadyrl (low dose ) for the vomiting then regular Gatorade starting at like 5 ml just a like spoon full every 5 to 10 min gradually increasing rinsing and spitting ice cold water for when you feel nauseated with like Netflix or any distraction then dividing pills if possible once work up to keep down like a cup of Gatorade. This helped me. But I wasn't on opiates just sick so good luck feel better

Well norovirus makes ya puke & shit so I think it's practically impossible to sort out any WD from that at the minute. You want imodium and an anti-emetic....

PS only caught it once. Just my luck I had to travel ON the day. Imagine desperately sprinting from toilet to toilet. I first had to be on a plane and then two trains. Would have to be on the bog until the very final call for my mode of transport, then clench my cheeks and make straight for the bog again the second I was on board. It was the fuck horrendous and I was in constant dread of shitting myself in public. Ate an ENTIRE packet of imodium to even just slow things down.