• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Norm Macdonald: I was misled into taking LSD

love norm, great bit

smashes an infamous drug myth and makes it funny

he could ramble about anything and make it funny, true comedian

There must be a way of finding out who sits on the boards of these big acid companies. Maybe we can file a freedom of information request

There must be a way of finding out who sits on the boards of these big acid companies. Maybe we can file a freedom of information request
I'm actually really interested in the history of it, obviously nobody legally owns LSD anymore but back in the day Sandoz did until an american pharma company bought the entire world supply thinking maybe to sell it to the CIA and other entities... and that company ultimately ended up creating prozac the world's first serotonergic drug and antidepressant 20 years later :) all from LSD

I'm actually really interested in the history of it, obviously nobody legally owns LSD anymore but back in the day Sandoz did until an american pharma company bought the entire world supply thinking maybe to sell it to the CIA and other entities... and that company ultimately ended up creating prozac ld's first serotonergic drug and antidepressant 20 years later :) all from LSD
Eli Lilly?