• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

noob question about vanilla bean extract

Blackenthesun37

Ex-Bluelighter
sorry I just have a dumb question about vanilla bean extract. My friend is being an asshole and only giving me two beers. I did find some vanilla bean extract, if I consume some will it make me really sick?

It's fine normally about 35% alcohol so be careful, I've noticed the hangover is worse than say vodka

Ummm why can't you just drive and buy some beer then come back. Im not trying to be a dick. Just it sounds like you might not be 21.

My advice would be if he only is giving you two beers and your under 21 take zero because that means he's probably taking enough his parents will find out and then you can say wasn't me not my problem lol.

To answer your question yes you can. Drink it. No with two beers even if you shotgunned them then chugging all the nasty extract and didn't puke from the nasty taste you still would still not likely be drunk. You might feel slightly relaxed for like a hour which is gunna be good because if you tense up your gunna puke that nasty tasting stuff all over. Have you smelt it it is vile. Trust me I've regrettably been there