Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Non smokeable version of DMT

thelazygent

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

I tried 10 times to smoke my DMT vape pen but could never hallucinate. My buddy who has extensive experience with DMT smoked it and broke through so I know its real stuff.

Is there any non smokeable version of DMT that I can try to trip? I'm aware Ayahuasca is that but that trip is 6-8 hours. Im looking for something similiar in trip time to smokeable DMT. Maybe a bit more like 30 mins an hour.

Also if there is this non smokeable stuff, how difficult is it to get?

Take a MAOI, like harmala seeds or Moclobemide before smoking - but read up on that first. DMT-nexus have all the information you need.

If you vape it you're not smoking it anyway. Vaporizing is different to smoking. Vaping gets the substance up to the optimal temperature as quickly as possible but as efficiently as possible therefore reducing the byproduct of combustion, which is the smoke. If you vape weed you don't get so much smoke. Same with DMT. It's the most efficient way.

That being said, you don't need to vape it. I would say get some DMT freebase and get yourself an oil burner/meth pipe and do it the old fashioned way. That way you can see the DMT, test it, put it into the pipe, get it to turn to a liquid and then inhale it. You are involved in the entire process whereas with a DMT vape cartridge I am guessing you got it from somewhere and you didn't make it yourself. You can't vouch for the presence of DMT nor the amount nor the dose. Your friend being able to trip and you not is a weird one though. He might have gotten the best side of the bargain on this one and vaped the DMT that was present, or you did it wrong? Or you hadn't hit the DMT? Or something was wrong with the pen? It's hard to tell.

DMT in your hand as well as an oil burner will leave you second guessing no more though. Then it's just down to technique and practice. Get a torch lighter and put it 3-4 inches away from the bowl and slowly twist the pipe without twisting all the way round so to let all the DMT out, or lose the liquid. A rocking side by side motion will work. Then when it turns to a liquid you want to be focusing your torch on the liquid at similiar distance as you were before with the lighter. Watch the smoke start to fill the bowl. It shouldn't be too thick otherwise you are burning it and it's too hot. Then inhale and sit back and zoom off! :)