• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Non-existent drugs in Australia

Its time you all go back and read the classic: My nanna can't tell an amphetamine from a methamphetamine!

I miss the old Aus:drugs. Some of those old threads are legendary....those fucking bermuda triangles!@! I tell you they were a RC!

I've been using bluelight for a fair few years but there are still some terms i don't know, what does RC stand for? and where is a list explaining all the terms used on bluelight?

I've never been to Australia yet, but here in the United States PCP is around, but people who want it have to go to bad areas of major East and West coast cities to get it. I grew up in an area where PCP was common. I never used it but a lot of people who I was in school with had. Nobody became violent, hurt anyone, or had to go to a hospital or mental ward from using it too much. Most people would smoke it on extremely low quality herb and apparently it really reads of chemicals. PCP has been popular in my area since the late 60s and I know older people who told me how they had used it in the 70s. Even today in 2016 there are still dust heads around.

Depends in what context you base this. You are not going to find crack being sold on the streets, nor will you find RC's and the like. Everything available throughout the world is 'available' in Australia is you do some investigating. In my time I have encountered crack cocaine (one of the first 'hard drugs' I had access too), PCP and even quaaludes.
RC analogues of ludes, PCP and analogues, sooo many drugs I mean prob over 1oo different substances of all kinds. Psycho-naught or more like psycho-nut. Anything is possible with knowledge. A movie quote: "A well informed drug user is a successful drug user". Never believe the BS that the average deadshit low level dealer spouts. Never believe the urban myths about drugs.

Most average drug users have no concept of chemistry, biology, pharmacology, pharmaco-dynamics, toxicology etc. When you play with some of these difficult to get insanely pure drugs you better fucking know what your doing or your dead. Heck even getting 80-90% pure meth after years of stepped on shit well most people will lose their shit. Pure crystalline 3 MEO PCP... well that's a beast 90% of humanity should never touch. ;-)

Last edited:
^ The answer to this question is subjective. It seems ridiculous to try and hunt down a drug just because others consider it hard to find.

This thread is not about discussing which substances certain individuals subjectively think are hard to find, it is for discussing the wider phenomenon of drugs which have not found a market in Australia despite being popular elsewhere in the world.

Hell yeah DM! The danger these kind of drugs possess can't be understated. Most RC's are insanely pure unlike street drugs. Some are high doses at as little as 1-2 mgs. Some are insanely addictive causing compulsive re-dosing. Some are fucking amazing but if you don't know what the drug is, have not tested it, have 0 experience with the substance and know no one who has used it and have no safety net (sitter/benzo's etc). Well it's probably the last time you take such rare, hard to get niche substance.

Best to just avoid unless you know someone with A: access, B: experience and most important prepared to nurse you through your 1st experience.

There's no reason to think purer drugs are more dangerous if you weigh your dose and educate yourself. Even highly potent drugs can be dosed safely using liquid. I feel safer taking rc powders than random LSD blotters

There's no reason to think purer drugs are more dangerous if you weigh your dose and educate yourself. Even highly potent drugs can be dosed safely using liquid. I feel safer taking rc powders than random LSD blotters
If its real lsd on those blotters then that statement is ludicrous.

I guess by random I meant unknown.

Not that I'm a big smoker, but I find actual hash almost impossible to find here in Melbourne. Every now and again I'd love a nice bit of hash, but alas its harder to find than the clitoris.

Not that I'm a big smoker, but I find actual hash almost impossible to find here in Melbourne. Every now and again I'd love a nice bit of hash, but alas its harder to find than the clitoris.

=D Unlike the clitoris, one can make their own hash if they desire. Better yet, hash oil. Not too difficult to make, just requires a fair bit of weed. I've seen really good oil emerge from heaps of shitty leafy weed.

Of course I do exactly that. I dose responsibly Willow11 but MOST people in this country don't. They eyeball. Many think they need more of ANY drug because they "naturally" have a high tolerance. The number of people who have fucked up on drugs like 3-meo pcp, MXP, pure alprazolam powder, 2CE, 4 ho mipt etc. is amazing. Even after being advised of dose level and possible adverse effects/OD level. So many fools due to the whole of their drug experience being street purity.

I lost a mate and former BL Indybreaker last year due to a fentanyl OD. He had started extracting patches after oxycontin became reformulated. Using IV. One way ticket.

I couldn't agree more though. Responsible dosing of high purity substances is a far better experience vs random adulterants of unknown purity. Now days I prefer more natural substances like mushrooms preserved in honey... not that I'd say no to say a bump of 4 meo-pcp. ;-)

Lovepsy :)

Last edited:
=D Unlike the clitoris, one can make their own hash if they desire. Better yet, hash oil. Not too difficult to make, just requires a fair bit of weed. I've seen really good oil emerge from heaps of shitty leafy weed.
Use cold compress method for hash. RSO is good and yeah even shitty, premature, seedy bud/leaf will produce decent RSO. Really though economically it's not a viable option in a city like Melbourne unless you grow or know a grower.

My personal preference get a couple kg of leaf/trim and add to slow cooker with enough butter to cover the weed. ;-)

Hell yeah, weed edibles are fucking great. Like a totally different drug to me.

So is it even possible to get opiates as in oxy in australia without a script?
I can't believe good old speed isn't available, haven't had it for 15 years but i thought I would re live the good old days and have it again at some point if I found a safe source.

I'm having the most difficult time to get speed too.

Its all basically crystal methamphetamine now, very little powder. I do not fuck with meth these days but I do like dexamphetamine. My body is currently metabolising 40mg :)