• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Nodding off at inappropriate times

nodding out while ur girlfriend is yelling at u

about doing opiates lol

In the waiting room for a physical therapy appointment, and during the appointment.

I was in the waiting room, lots of people, and then I nodded out and my body fell on the old man next to me. He yells "MISS, MISS WAKE UP!!" I apologize and laugh it off and tell him I have narcolepsy (which I don't).

During the appointment, one of my exercises was to roll ontop of one of those giant yoga/medicine balls on my stomach, hold the position and use weights to bring my arms straight out, squeeze my shoulder blades together and then hold it. Well I got so far as to being on my stomach on the ball, but then I ended up nodding out, falling off to the side and getting nice and comfy. A staff member thought I had a heart attack or something she runs over "Oh my GOD someone call 911!" I said NO, no that's not necessary. I'm just a bit tired today, can I reschedule my appointment? Needless to say I rescheduled the appointment and left early lol. Had the staff constantly asking me for the remainder of my appointments if I was too tired or okay.

Good times :D

I nodded on the train and missed my stop once. I woke up about 60 miles past my home town :(

The sex nods are the best!

I think I'm narcoleptic. Don't do opies much but I still nod a lot. Smoking pot and drinking beer at night watching TV and trying to stay awake so we can fuck after the shows over, I am constantly falling asleep with my eyes open. My SO says its the creepiest thing ever. Nodded on Valium with a mouth full of Flaming Hot Cheetos in a room full of friends. That was hillarious.

My *most* inappropriate time was when I nodded out while interviewing a potential employee for our company. He didn't end up working for us...his answers to my prompt questions did very little to keep me alert ;-).

Aside from that--the typical nodding in front of family and friends isn't uncommon.

Standing up working a cash register at a gas station I was working at. Seriously was nodding out hardcore in front of customers and shit. I was glad no cops or coworkers walked in.

Standing up working a cash register at a gas station I was working at. Seriously was nodding out hardcore in front of customers and shit. I was glad no cops or coworkers walked in.

LOL! been there done that, except at a pharmacy. The customers prob thought I was stealing drugs lol :/

Today I nodded out while smoking a cigarette (I gotta stop doing this) and my girlfriend came outside, said goodbye, and after i didnt respond, she apparently had a sort of one sided fight with me (she knows not of my "hard" drug use, she thought I was just incredibly stoned) and left. I remember none of this, I was only mad that I wasted most of my last cigarette, so I went to the liquor store to pick up a new carton, and saw her there, also getting cigarettes.

Was at a military ball and listening to a speech by a general who came to our area. I nodded out for probably a good while and awoke to everyone staring at me asking if i was alright. Nodded at many functions/family get togethers, school, work, burned many clothes and seats, used to nod while watching adult swim at night and wake up when i see the "williams street" advertisement after a show (emblem is all blurry) and wonder how fucked up i was. Didnt realize til a couple months ago (been clean almost 9 months) that the emblem is actually blurry and was not because i was fucked up.

I'd have to say by far was when I was in my 3rd semester of college, it was a class about drug use and addiction, forgetting the name. Well I had written a midterm paper about 2 weeks prior to this day about my past addiction to opies n not getting into my local MMT program n how I cleaned up, which I didn't. I popped about 20mg of xanax through out the day and was shooting a ton of tar and a few blues, went in a wreck, nodded out the entire class with everyone starring at me, had the professor call me to her desk, which I told her ”I was fine just tired" lol n had basically half the class tell me two days later I slept the entire time. Smooth -.- but the worst aside that was when I shot chinawhite, OD'ed, was found in the shower my the rents.. Straight up was dead for an hour, sounds pretty unbelievable. Had a stroke when I od'ed also, lost the use of my left hand \ arm completely. Careful with dope fellas, I rolled the dice too much n died \ stroked out at 20 years old.

When I had to go sign off to buy a new house.. I told them I had hardly slept because I was nervous about moving and all, but I doubt they bought it.

(Not my house btw, the house is my mom's but on paper it belongs to me & my bro for legal purposes.)

Today I nodded out while smoking a cigarette (I gotta stop doing this) and my girlfriend came outside, said goodbye, and after i didnt respond, she apparently had a sort of one sided fight with me (she knows not of my "hard" drug use, she thought I was just incredibly stoned) and left. I remember none of this, I was only mad that I wasted most of my last cigarette, so I went to the liquor store to pick up a new carton, and saw her there, also getting cigarettes.

I swear to God one day I'm gonna burn my apartment building down because of smoking cigarettes while using dope. I had a rollie the other day while sniffing bags, no filter, that I started smoking, dropped on my floor, picked up & started smoking again and then I have no recollection of where it went... no signs of ash or burn marks or anything... I want to ask my girlfriend if she found it but she's already mad about the cigarette burns I made on the computer desk... fuuuuuck.

^Phew, you're lucky it atleast was a rolled cig, they don't burn as well as filters.

once before work i had a huge shot of h in the parking lot. everyone could tell.. my boss was liike "so what kind of drugs are u on today?" i was nodding out when i was standing up at the cash register haaha.

Nodding in church, very hard to stop once started.

Nodding at Denny's with the whole family, the benzos added a 'visibly fucking inebriated' touch that completed that train wreck.

While standing in front of the toilet tryna take a piss. in class waking up to my prof. telling the class to stay home and sleep if we werent guna be able to stay awake thru class, she was of course staring right at me along with the rest of the class. Also the usuals; dinners/other family events, and several car rides "listening" to the driver tell sum story or other.

nodded out while eating a pint of ice cream, spilled all over the place and woke up to a sticky mess lol, it sucked plus i didnt get to eat the rest of my ice cream. it was ben and jerrys creme brulee, the best when youre high because it is really sweet and satisfying.

HELLLL YEAH >:D although i dont do opiates at all..that shit is the best on any drug

Nodding in school is about my only one.
One day I took too much hydro and threw up on my teacher's desk waiting for her to write me a pass.
>.<

its was late at night around 4am and I was on a sick run for 4 days. My mind was asleep and my body was awake... pretty much slept walked into the wall thinking it was the hallway. I hit the bridge of my nose and got a big bruise. It was visible too, I had to go to court the next day and Declare Guilty with a bruised nose and track marks on my arm...

by the way my wife who does not use at all, saw me sleep walking and started to do voodoo witch craft on me