• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Nodding off at inappropriate times

I nodded off whilst crossing the street on my way to uni. Luckily my friend pulled me to pavement lol.

I nodded off whilst crossing the street on my way to uni. Luckily my friend pulled me to pavement lol.

I've nodded out in the street before as well lmao... my friend was pulling me and shaking me lol

And oh I nodded out on the floor of my friend's bathroom yesterday... she was like are you okay and I just was like oh shit... haha

If you were on the floor that sounds like passing out more then nodding lol.. I've fallen out like that and woken up hours later in a daze that shit sucks

If you were on the floor that sounds like passing out more then nodding lol.. I've fallen out like that and woken up hours later in a daze that shit sucks

No I had been getting sick from this alkaseltzer (whatever it was called....) and then after I threw up that watery foam I decided to stay on the floor and do some heroin... and I waited there just incase I wasn't done throwing up that crap... and the next thing I know I'm nodding out...

Lol

I think like a lots of long time users I've been nodding in so many inappropriate situations that I can't recall most of them ! I do love nodding tho', coming in and out of reality means you did enough to feel fuckin great !

Few of the happened while I was living with my now exGF, she wasn't using opiate but she knew about my habit, she loved a bit of coke or some mdma but I always defended her to use H or whatever would be on my hands. I used to chase dragon and snort some H after dinner, we would watch some movies and start fuckin together. At least 3 times I nodded while going down on her. She would wake me up a bit pissed, i would start again and nodd some more few minutes after !

Once we were having this big sex session, I had to go pee and thought that I could use a line or two to feel even better. So we kept going until she blew me. After a while I started nodding of course !
I used the classic : "It was so good that I closed my eyes" she looked at me and said "it's been 10 minutes that I hold your cock looking at you, idiot !" I was embarrassed but she was good with that and we would cuddle after, because anyways I couldn't do much more in such a state.

The worse nod and weird episode for me was while mixing codeine and dyphenhydramine for the first time.
I'm living in france, you get theses stuff OTC for a few euros (thanks god for that really !) So I was at my flat with couple of mates, one was using a bit of opiates and the other was a hardcore booze bag, I invited them over for dinner, we started to eat/drink, everything fine, laughing and talking. I was relaxed and decided to pop some Dyphenhydramine pills, I think 3.
It was a long time ago, I've read somewhere it could potentiate codeine but I didn't knew much more about it. I waited a bit and took around 250mg of codeine with some more dyphenhydramine.
Next thing is kinda black out nodding hard and talking to myself. I would feel like I was some other places talking to people, then waking up having my friends looking at me asking me what the fuck was going on with me. I explained to them what I took and what happened to me, to my surprise they were like sounds like fun, let's have a go !
So we ended up all weird talking to people that weren't with us, totaly dissociated, living in a fucked up dream full of nonsense !

The kinda of same episode also happened at work, It was around the same periode. I was getting better at dosing the diphen. but that time we were doing extra hour at the shop I was working in, the shop was closed so no risk of customer coming in. I decided to dose, even tho I though I've been carefully I ended up nodding hard on what I was doing, I had to write down some stuff to order. My boss found me head on the paper, he slamed a ruler on the desk and I wakeup all scared and confused. It was few long days in a row so he didn't say much except laughing his ass off at me and telling me to nap when the work is done ! I felt really bad but he didn"t seems to worry much so I was saved !

I did miss few times my buses or trains stops, I loving buzzing on opiate in transportation, I always did. It feels like flying to wonderland !
The worse was this one, I had to go score some H. I was living in the countryside and had to take a bus to get to the city. The trip was around 45/50 min to get there. I go to the dodgy place score some H, the prouct is quiet cheap even tho' it's usualy not the meanest dope. At this moment, it was few years back, I was IV'ing it once in a while. It was cold I had to wait 20min for the bus, the pharmacy was right being the bus stop and a Mc Donald 20m away, it didn't took long before I decided to shoot up, I have time and the ride back is long, better make the most of it. I go pick up the needles, go into the restaurants toilet to do my business.
I've been carefull not to load it too much, just in case, but really soon as the dope hit me I knew It was way stronger than the shit I usally get.
I was happy from that good buzz, left the restaurant just on time for the bus. I sat at the back laying on the free seats all relaxed, nodding pretty hard. It was late and it was the last bus, I realize it when the driver woke me up, I was at the place where they park the buses at night. It was an hour walk away from where I lived, in the countryside with no much light on the side of the road...
i asked the driver if could drop me somewhere closer to myplace but he going back the other way.
So I Nod-walk for a loooooong time in the dark back to my place and, it was cool ! I was fucked up and didn't care too much !

Keep the stories coming it's good to know everybody does stupid shit while under the influence !

A long time ago I nodded out on 100 mg oxy during an entire sales meeting for my job. At the end the bosses wife came and slapped me awake and said "damnit logan you drank two cups of coffee and an energy drink and fell asleep the whole meeting??!!" Needless to say I was one of the top salesmen so I kept my job.

Probably while driving, I found that it helps to sway back and forth if you are struggling to stay awake while driving.

I was playing saxophone for this pop band and picked up some h before the show after a two month break. I was nodding so hard as I was playing. They told me I would nod off then wake up at the exact moment that I had to play my part, then fall asleep again immediately after. I never missed a cue the whole show. Luckily I knew that music off by heart lol. Apparently its up on youtube.. but I dont want to see that shit.

at one point when i was on fentanyl and studying i would spend a lot of time at the local library as well as the one on campus'. i'd most always have at least a 25mcg/hr patch or two in my mouth throughout class. by the time class was finished i was pretty off guts and on the verge of nodding, just slipping into those micro sleeps. after class i'd regularly visit either library and before i knew it my face was buried in the keyboard.

i always got a few different looks of "wtf is wrong with this guy? is he on drugs?" kinda thing but was never reported nor asked to leave. so i'd be in the computer lab off my guts on fentanyl nodding my ass off in front of up to 20-30 people. no shame no game.

not nodding related but there were a few instances of tripping mega hard on 1200-1800mg doses of DXM as well which certainly raised a few eye brows when i'd get out of my chair, let out a sigh of "whoa, this is pretty intense", wobble over to the printer then out the door for a cigarette barely keeping myself together. so i'd slip over to the park adjacent of the uni campus in the marina, lay down on the grass, light a cigarette and roll around a bit like an asshat in my element. the same park a mate and i would visit regularly high on speed or mdm with a boix of nitrous each and a pack of balloons where we'd let unleash in pure sight of anyone who happened to walk past.

by the end of it, spread around us, there were balloons and up to 50 cartridges all over the place that we had to stumble around and collect to dispose of in the nearest bin.

good times!

WTF? I hope that's a joke.

Probably isn't... uh my "friend" more like dude I was just kind of seeing shot up six bags of this fire shit... he started nodding out while driving and I had to grab the wheel at one point... I also never got my license let alone my permit... so yeah it was bad. No accident though.

i have a friend on methadone who always brings me PBR and shit and he;s fine for a while until he starts nodding and croaking out sentence fragments. that's why i prefer to hang out with him alone because people will be like "ARE YOU OKAY". this is the filmmaker guy i've trusted to make a short film with me so i full expect the most drugged out short film ever.

Probably isn't... uh my "friend" more like dude I was just kind of seeing shot up six bags of this fire shit... he started nodding out while driving and I had to grab the wheel at one point... I also never got my license let alone my permit... so yeah it was bad. No accident though.
sounds like what happened with my ex fiance and me. I nodded out on the interstate, she only had her permit and steered for me for a good 5 miles before I could pull off and get myself together.

fuck that. anytime* in the past where i've stupidly and regrettably gotten behind the wheel and have found myself starting to nod out/fall asleep i've made the decision to pull over on the side of the road and give myself time to sober up enough before driving again. unless i'd had a mate along, able to drive.

one time that springs to mind, bout 05, i was driving home from a friends place who lives an hour north. i took a whole heap of temazepam as i left the driveway thinking i had enough time to get home before being incapacitated and unable to drive. well 20mins or so down the highway i started the whole micro sleeping, on the verge of flat out falling asleep. i pulled over on the side of the highway and had a kip, woke up refreshed and sobered up enough where i had almost my full wits about me and finished the drive home.

*well, almost every time. i was driving mum home after work one day when i nodded out while we were stopped at a stop light. i woke up to mum shouting my name, "are you asleep? for fuck sake, what are you on? pull over now and let me drive!". not the best moment in my life, putting my fucking mums life at risk like that. i was only on gabapentin as well and it hit my unusually hard out of nowhere in no time.

yea :\ cant say im proud of the amount of times ive gotten behind the wheel whilst noddin n id rather not think of the amount of times ive been driving with others in the car (grandma, mom, other family members, exs, friends) all who woulda been fine to drive, i just didnt wanna admit i was high/too high to drive so i 'soldiered up' n tried to get home asap

things you do to keep the double life going i guess

yeah that's part of it hey, HoL. the whole double life. i'd been clean for an amount of time and was only just getting my prescriptions again so mum was under the impression i was still clean. and i wanted to keep her under those false pretenses. suffice to say she wasn't too happy about the whole situation, pretty freaked out and understandably so and especially as i was driving her car. trust level dropped a few levels there for a while :\

^^yea i remember one time goin bowling with a bunch of friends while i was still using oxy

we went out there n everyone got pretty drunk, except me cuz i was just blowin lines all night, well came time to go home n i was asked to drive my buddies girls car home cuz i hadnt been drinkin, she told him not to let me drive cuz i was a junky n basically just cuz she didnt like me, but he told her to shut up n its ok to let me drive em home cuz i wasnt drinkin n i had been clean from the Oxy (which is what i had told everyone cuz i was tryin to get clean) n it was no big deal, well i really didnt wanna drive cuz i was fightin the nods the whole night but it was like as soon as we sat down to drive home n smoked a bowl it hit me n i almost got into an accident driving home, after almost gettin hit we pull up to thier house n as soon as i opened my car door i threw up (not sure if it was too much oxy or the weed or the cig i was smokin or the anxiety from the close call but i just spewed upon arrival) n she just lit me the fuck up for being a junky, lying to my friends about being a junky lying to her about driving her car sober (although i never offered or wanted to drive i was just nominated n didnt wanna admit to being too fucked to drive) but yea it was a whole fucking ordeal n actually me n my buddy didnt see eachother much for ahwile after that cuz she was kinda controlling like that n he was kool with her being controlling like that

^^yuh

i used to play tic tac toe with anyone close by willing to play, fell asleep anytime i could. would specifically wait til the sermon to go to the bathroom n would then walk around n kill as much time as possible before going back in

was awesome when we went to this one church growin up in florida, it was a big new age christian church that had like the live band n shit n was like "kool christianity" or whatever, it sucked as bad as all the others, but the kool thing was is that they bought boxes n boxes n boxes of krispy kreme donuts every sunday for the whole church so when i would leave to take a piss n kill time there was a table absolutely stacked with donuts n i would go n pig the fuck out in a matter of 15-20mins, id put away a dozen to myself n a few glasses of OJ before returning to the sanctuary, it was awesome

then the family settled at this other church for awhile who didnt do that shit every sunday but the sundays they did do it i went hard there too cept it was kinda a bigger deal there cuz it was much less people n much less food so when id get too greedy there wouldnt be enough for everyone when the service got out

fuck i remember leaving church n goin into the sunday school rooms sometimes n would just a quick 15-20min nap on the couches a few times, anything i could do to not have to sit threw the damn thing

it got to the pint where mom n dad were so embarassed of me leaving every sunday just as every sermon started that they eventually gave up n told me i didnt have to go n could just sleep in if i wanted, i dont think they thought i was gonna take em up on the offer but ever since then the only time i have been in church since has been christmas some easters n funerals