• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Nodding day after

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Nodding & fatige day after

Ok so i been taking tramadol upto 8 the past 2 weeks due to the pain im in but usually only take 2 per day the 50mg caps as i have taken tramadol for almost 8 years now and im 25, however less the past week but more codeine ( 8 30mg tablets a day) i dont get tired 9/10 when im feeling the effects of both drugs. But today ive been so so tired i could hardly get up out of bed. I felt fine after about an hour, but now (3pm here in the UK) im nodding feeling fatigue (i know fatgue is normal side effect with opiates) but never experienced it. So yea im feeling my eyes shutting all the time and well just basically nodding off unless i force myself to be active, constatly doing something which causes pain if its physical. Is this even normal the day after ? I use to feel like this when i first ever was prescribed them but got use to it.

I should also mention weather it has anything to do with it or not that ive had major dental surgery the past 4 weeks and havent been eating as i should be with not being able to do so, i am however drinking nurishment drinks etc.

Id really appreciate the community's experience on this.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Cessation of the Tramadol will leave you a little run down as you're not just missing the opioid buzz but the SNRI AD effects as well (8 trams a day or total?). Being on such a small dose it shouldn't last too long though. The slight malnutrition probably doesn't help any.

it sounds like maybe you could have a bug or cold of some sort, of course aswell as not taking trams after taking them 2 weeks straight, will make you feel a bit sleepy. but any discomfort that you have shouldn't last long if you've only been taking them for two weeks.

Cessation of the Tramadol will leave you a little run down as you're not just missing the opioid buzz but the SNRI AD effects as well (8 trams a day or total?). Being on such a small dose it shouldn't last too long though. The slight malnutrition probably doesn't help any.

8 50mg trams is a small dose ? is that what you mean as 400mg (8 tabs) is max dose here in the UK. But to answer your question sir for 2 weeks i have been taking 8 50mg tramadol or upto 8 at the most per day in total.

it sounds like maybe you could have a bug or cold of some sort, of course aswell as not taking trams after taking them 2 weeks straight, will make you feel a bit sleepy. but any discomfort that you have shouldn't last long if you've only been taking them for two weeks.

No i feel absolutely fine in myself, i have no symptoms of a sort. Sorry for misposting but im down to 2 per day now from 8 per day 50mg caps. I dont feel any different as ive been through this process twice in the past, been on and off them for almost 8 years and im only 25.