• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos No wd?

vlzinspace

Bluelighter
Took my last benzo 5 days ago (phenazolam). No wd at all despite being on broma flualp etc for over a year.

Lately been taking the clobro every 3 days at .75 mg but i haven't dosed in 5 and feel well tbh. Guess i should stay clear if i feel well anyways? How come no wd (yet?)?

Thanks.

Not to spook anyone but sometimes it can take quite a while to start experiencing nasty WDs.
Sometimes weeks depending on saturation levels of benzos. Just from experience and others I have had interactions with.
Keep your guard up and keep something on hand if case something runs amok.
Don't look for it to just be prepared, yeah?
My best on this and hope your are clear.
Peace

^ Yeah, exactly. If you've "been on klonopin" then of course you haven't had withdrawals. The withdrawals come once you're not on it any more, lol.

Maybe 3mo's
At low doses 4mg and under a day the taper is like a piece of cake
Other benzos I cannot say the same especially rcs
I'm currently at 0.25mg ED. Trying to taper down to 0.125mg ED. At this point should I experience any withdrawal?

I've tapered down from 6mg to my current dose. I've been on benzo's for half a decade.

Last edited:
Maybe 3mo's
At low doses 4mg and under a day the taper is like a piece of cake
Other benzos I cannot say the same especially rcs
I started a thread in other drugs where the premise is for ppl to scare me with withdrawals horror stories so I ask my doctor to get me off benzos because I’m right on the borderline of becoming dependent.

They certainly have way worse stories than you even from low doses.

I think it may be different for different ppl how easily they get hooked on them I’ve done etizolam daily for a month straight with zero withdrawal.

Years of pregabalin including abuse zero withdrawal

This time is Valium and my last for tolerance breaks I noticed feeling off and now I just went 1 month or more straight daily dosing 25mg

Maybe a day off here or there but I need to stop immediately for a good month or so at least to make sure I’m in the clear

This can’t be a a daily or even multi weekly drug for me like opioids

I'm currently at 0.25mg ED. Trying to taper down to 0.125mg ED. At this point should I experience any withdrawal?

I've tapered down from 6mg to my current dose. I've been on benzo's for half a decade. I think it's mostly mental in my case as I sometimes forget to take my morning dose but the moment I realize it, I have anxiety. 🤷🏻
What’s ED? Which benzo u taking?

Every day. Klonopin. I currently tried to stop cold turkey and it's 4:05 am and can't sleep yet. Have to be to work in 2 and a half hours.

I swear kicking opiates was much easier. Fuck benzos 😡
How many hrs since u dosed and how much and where you dosing daily and fully dependent before?

Are unactually sick or just can’t sleep ?

How many hrs since u dosed and how much and where you dosing daily and fully dependent before?

Are unactually sick or just can’t sleep ?
Can't sleep, premature heartbeat are intense, Involuntary muscle twitches all over my body, weird deformed faces and images popping up in my head ( very detailed) every time I fall asleep.

I've been tapering down more intensely for a month now. I take 0.125 mg twice a day. If I don't take my evening dose that's what happens.

Yes I was fully dependant before, kicked the habit l, went through withdrawal and started again 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Can't sleep, premature heartbeat are intense, Involuntary muscle twitches all over my body, weird deformed faces and images popping up in my head ( very detailed) every time I fall asleep.

I've been tapering down more intensely for a month now. I take 0.125 mg twice a day. If I don't take my evening dose that's what happens.

Yes I was fully dependant before, kicked the habit l, went through withdrawal and started again 2 years ago.

I’ve never gotten that but I’ve never been fully dependent.

Like a week after my last diazepam dose I would get these feelings of being hot flashes and some anxiet but an extra dose of opioids (where I was already opiated enough to be well)….so like a high opioid dose would cover it so I could sleep. The only thing I can attribute that repeated experience is benzos because it was new to me and like clock work about one week after stopping

Didn't mean to hijack your thread @vlzinspace
Same @vlzinspace but thanks enhancedchimp answering my questions. I think it’s good it’s somewhere besides PMs for others to get ideas about dosage, time and dependency expectations.

I probably should have referred us to my own personal thread to have this talk but it was too members talking that probably hadn’t slept in a long time due to tapers, WDs and I wasn’t all there myself.

Just may not have come yet. I went 3 days without hydromorph and got all excited thinking i escaped. The next day RLS hit.
Benzo's especially RC ones could have a really long half life

I have been on klonopin (3mg) daily
for quite some time and never had much wds
Yeah it (klon) takes a while to clear the system. It's been what about 13 days into this?
Just listen to your body/mind you will know when to take more or less.
I swear it took almost three weeks for Xanax to start acting up seriously when I dropped 6-8mg a day for months. Just saturated. The first week or so I thought I was in the clear as my energy levels rose and clarity came back and about a week later I turned into a useless, psychotic asshole.
Be mindful and take this as slow as possible is my suggestion and maybe look around for anything that may provide some comfort when/if you jump from that train... optimally it's at it's slowest speed cause a runaway train can cause some serious damage.
I understand black seed oil (among other options) is helpful but have not had a chance to gain experience with this yet as I am on pretty much daily dose of benzos. Keeps the nightmares away... nothing else has for decades.
Maybe I should try it and see if the recent therapy spell helped with that aspect of my many maladies.
Keep ya guard up and be vigilant, yes? Proactive.
Keep us posted on any gains/losses in this undertaking as I find it more helpful to have some support on hand when shit goes down.
Be safe, please.
My best,
J
💪 On it, eat well, plenty of clean fluids and focusing on other projects helps me in this situation.

I too never experienced withdrawals from klonopin, maybe because the half life is so long the body has time to adjust. but I only took .5 every day for a few months sometimes 1 mg.
the worst WD/s I have had are from bromazolam and alprazolam.