no search results

euphoricc

Bluelighter
when i search google for stuff i usally type bluelight at and WHY IS NOT BRINGING THIS SITE UP>????

what are you searching for? which search term(s) are you using?

alasdair

when i search google for stuff i usally type bluelight at and WHY IS NOT BRINGING THIS SITE UP>????

Google in its infinite wisdom decided to push traditional drugs forums right down their rankings last year. Ever since we've been largely absent from typical drugs search queries.

If you'd like to force Bluelight to appear, type into the search bar:

site:www.bluelight.org followed by whatever your search criteria/terms are.

Google in its infinite wisdom decided to push traditional drugs forums right down their rankings last year. Ever since we've been largely absent from typical drugs search queries.

If you'd like to force Bluelight to appear, type into the search bar:

site:www.bluelight.org followed by whatever your search criteria/terms are.
REALLY~!!! this is crazy brother but thank you

Reactions: CFC
It's not Bluelight, it's the Google search engine. Very little Bluelight can do about how Google shares or hides sources.

All hail "Google" the new judge of what is to be known, and what is to be hidden. ;)

There is also the recommendation to utilize Duck-Duck-Go (doesn't track people like Google) or Bing (applies their own algorithms for filtering) for web searches rather than google (I know, I know, hard to break established habits).

There is also the recommendation to utilize Duck-Duck-Go (doesn't track people like Google) or Bing (applies their own algorithms for filtering) for web searches rather than google (I know, I know, hard to break established habits).
HAHAHAHHAHH-- google was the best i`ll try bing its just bs

It's not Bluelight, it's the Google search engine. Very little Bluelight can do about how Google shares or hides sources.

All hail "Google" the new judge of what is to be known, and what is to be hidden. ;)
true i will try other search engines f u GOOGLE~!!!! ;)