• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids No high from sippin prometh/codeine syrup

Status
Not open for further replies.

voss

Greenlighter
aight so SWIM found some qualitest VC prometh/codeine syrup in there medicine cabinet and sipped ~3oz. of it. it expired in at the end of feb. 2016 and it had already been opened since around the same time. SWIM weighs about 170lbs and SWIM didnt get a real high off of it, only a buzz. This was SWIM's first experience with syrup and was wondering why they didnt get high. SWIM was assuming it lost potency because it got opened, used, and left to sit for months.

....well you said you got a buzz. What were you looking for, a big blast of euphoria? How much opiate experience do you have?

Only thing I can think of is your tolerance or you didnt drink enough. I recently had an 8 oz of syrup and drank 6oz of it and didnt even nod, just a great amount of well being and euphoria. Then later that day got 5 free norco 7.5s and snorted half and ate half then was finally where I wanted to be:)

Also I had no tolerance at the time, I was on a break from opiates for atleast a month or 2 before hand too. Imo lean sucks if your looking to get opiate wasted

It's only codeine, so it's one of the weaker opiates out there, I doubt it lost it's potency..
BTW, read the blua, "swim" isn't allowed..

-Hopeless

....well you said you got a buzz. What were you looking for, a big blast of euphoria? How much opiate experience do you have?
this was my first experience with opioids and i wasnt expecting to "lean" off it just something more than a buzz.

1. We don't use swim
2. There are people with a gene mutation making them a slow metabolizer, meaning that they don't (or just in negligible amounts) metabolize codeine to morphine, so they don't get high off of it. Maybe that's what happened to you.

Anyway, this isn't really suited for OD. I'll close this thread, but if you want me to re-open it and move it to Basic Drug Discussion PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.