• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids No effect from oxy or dilaudid??

pharoah

Bluelighter
This has been a question on my mind for almost 2 years. I've been taking opiates for 12 years. Hydrocodone mainly. To this day, hydrocodone gives me the buzz I'm looking for but for some reason roxies and dilaudid does NOTHING. And I know they are real because they come from the pharmacy or if I give my buddy 2 he will be high as a kite and we both have a high tolerance. I can take 3, 4 roxies and feel NOTHING, but 70, 80mg of hydrocodone works like a charm. Every time. The only time roxies work for me is if I go 2 or 3 days without taking anything. And last week I had 16mg of dilaudid that did NOTHING. I even gave my friend 4mg and he didn't feel anything either. Is it science?? Non active ingredients?? Neurotransmitters outta whack from using hydrocodone for so long that that's all that will work?? I'm just curious plus I hate spending money on one drug that's supposed to be stronger and not even feeling a buzz. Not even a bit of drowsiness. Any one else deal with this "problem" as well??

I don't know why. However You might consider supplementing with n-acetylcysteine (NAC) to protect your liver and help heal any damage from what sounds like large amounts of acetaminophen