• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nitrous oxide, whippits, nangs, johnny gas, N2O FAQ

any body know of balloon brands or types that dont tear break so easy when using a metal cracker? chepo balloons are no good imo

mused said:
any body know of balloon brands or types that dont tear break so easy when using a metal cracker? chepo balloons are no good imo
i purchased a bike pump co2 cracker which has a button which you can controll the release of the gas, so what i do is i attach 1 meter of 10-12mm clear tube to the end of it, and by the time it reaches the end of the tube, the gas has cooled down nicely.
but if you release the gas at one go, it would be too cold, and the burst of pressure would blow up your lungs almost. (so to be safe i have a very weak seal with my mouth over the tube.)
and then i would only use a balloon after the gas is in my lungs. (hyperventilate a couple times)
of course if you don't have a bike pump to release the gas slowly, try attaching some clear tube to the end of your cracker, and then attach the balloon to the end of the tube. this should in a similar manner, prevent damage to the balloon.

I found a small plastic attachment luckily with the correct type of threading that fits perfectly into the metal cracker i have. it was from a pump, to pump up one of those exercise balls.I don't think it was the speed at which i was letting the n20 out but repeatedly taken the balloon on and off.i was reluctant to keep undoing the cracker every time for a lungfull cause i would lose a fair bit of the n20 and prefer to have the next one ready to go! this little attachment should make things easier next time round........thanx for the help :)

Just wondering if anyone else has tried nang while on dxm? A mate and i popped a few bulbs while on a plateau 2 dxm trip... It was quite an experience.

i have a few questions...
i was looking at buying an old retro whipper on [x] but might just invest in a brand new one after reading this thread.
but if i do decide to buy an old isi online what sort of questions should i ask in terms of its condition so that i know its safe?? ive used an old one before that leaked and i burnt my finger and dont want that happening!

if im buying a 1litre whipper how many bulbs can i fit in safely?

and my last question... ive also burnt myself once while using a new isi whipper, as id screw the bulb in it would just furiously leak out the gas and the whole whipper became freezing cold. this was after only using about 10 in it (not at once obviously, instead over the course of about 6 hours.) what causes this and is there a way to prevent it?

thanks heaps! (p.s. this thread has been very informative)!

[EDIT: No sources. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
n20 can destroy brain cells without the correct amount of oxygen

Last edited:
i dont know much except

me and my gf made a cracker that works really well, go up to the [place], get a box of 60 nangs (ISI brand)

takes us about a week to get through and they go really well with GHB, benzo's, booze, fuck anything! (even by themselves)

[EDIT: No sources + no prices, thanks. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator: