View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

nitrous feeling on saliva? *mindfuck read maybe*

psychonautcasper

Greenlighter
So i wont try to derail this and give a trip report. I tripped off salvia like 5-7 maybe 8 or 9 times over the summer. Each trip started the same and ended the same. Im talking, i literally had the same exact trip everytime... i mean yeah some parts of the story were different, but i got sucked into this same exact world the whole time. I actually at one point saw like "many plants" with different scenerios of a salvia trip, but i was like in this reoccuring hellish trip. I almost left the planet, but got sucked back in. (not that i went to hell, it just felt fucking awful, talk about a mind fucking bending drug... lol) It was weird, i mean im not even sure if i should do a trip report. It was fucking unique and weird as shit. but heres where the weird shit all started.

So october 2015 my friend bought a whipped cream canister and chargers. I tried to trip off nitrous quite a lot, like CEVS. Theres a thread talking about "ghosts and spirits being seen on nitrous" so i wanted to try it because at the time i couldnt get my hands on any psyches. I definitely tripped hard mentally, but no CEVS. One of the last times i did nitrous, i did like binge them, right when i was about to comedown i started inhaling again, and would go deeper and deeper. At the peak of all this "going deeper" i saw a gray line, starting to go from the bottom of this grid and up, but it stopped and then i camedown from the nitrous, and was done. Ran out, and then later i did do some more, but nothing was there. So i brushed it off pretty quickly. Didnt think much. Fast forward to this past summer, i smoked some saliva, and i did it at my old friends house. (i was visiting out of state.) When i took a big hit, i handed the bong to my friend before i tripped and made sure i didnt break the bong. Right when i exhaled, i got that same exact feeling from nitrous when you exhale and get that first dissociate effect when you hold it in deep then exhale (because when you exhale is when the trip starts), i got the same exact feeling after holding in the salvia for like 30 seconds, and finally exhaling. Im not sure how to explain it, it feels like a bubbly feeling if i could try to put it into words. I first thought wtf nitrous? what? and then i saw that gray line! except instead of it stopping, it continued, and fucking from there it was hell. Im talking imagine ontop of that line after going straight up for 10 seconds a pacman head shape but with your face appearing ontop of that line, and then that line started to play like that game snake, and where you follow the direction. There was a square grid, and when the pacman but your face would pass a square, a pac man head would appear on that square and before you know it there was 10,000,000 pacman heads with my face on it, and they all were screaming "ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ITS ALL ABOUT ME ME ME ME ME ITS ALL ABOUT ME ME ME" etc. the whole time. and it was like i was looking at a camera, and that camera was zooming out and more and more pacman heads of me screaming that line would keep showing up. Then at one point I saw a full picture, and it was like 100,000,000,000 pac man heads of my face, all screaming that line, put that together, of one huge ass pacman head of my face and it would say ME ME ME etc.

And thats just from the first trip. it was fucking WEIRD. TALK ABOUT BEING MIND FUCKED LIKE WTF. I could tell more but fuck. It was fucking weird. It scared me shitless at the moment because that was my first time experiencing CEVS. Way to say hello to CEVS and tripping. Ive always thought about writing a huge report on erowid and here but not sure if i should or would anyone read it and give their thoughts on it. I made this thread, wondering if anyone else felt this same feeling about nitrous and salvia atleast in the exhale part. The story was probably uncesssary but idk it seemed revelant to add to give it more backstory.

Last edited:
I actually thought, wow, nitrous and salvia have a lot of similarities, the first time I did nitrous. I've actually never broken through on salvia either but I get a distinctly salvia-esque feeling from nitrous.