• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Night walks on LSD?

Thanks what is 100-150ug like? Is there any sort of accurate chart or guide for LSD in micro, low, moderate, high/super high doses and their effects?

I took low and more moderate doses of acid while in university and was easily able to go to lectures, walk, talk, etc. I am very glad I was not going to a full day of classes when I took the super high dose in school as a teen. I had one or two classes left and was at home.
There doesn't seem to be a accurate chart on the normal internet for dosages. But darkweb suppliers tell people to take it easy and recommended hits to take with how strong it will be.

100 ug is a medium trip enough for inexperienced users medium / light visuals can still function well altered consciousness all senses increased alot.

150 ug is a strong trip can be intense on the peak with no tolerance to acid objects completely morphing melting transforming. Entire body will be covered in heavy geometric tribal patterns very hard to read a computer screen walls can open up fractal visuals encompassing. time is very wonky. This is considered a strong tab of LSD you will have many insights on many things.

There doesn't seem to be a accurate chart on the normal internet for dosages. But darkweb suppliers tell people to take it easy and recommended hits to take with how strong it will be.

100 ug is a medium trip enough for inexperienced users medium / light visuals can still function well altered consciousness all senses increased alot.

150 ug is a strong trip can be intense on the peak with no tolerance to acid objects completely morphing melting transforming. Entire body will be covered in heavy geometric tribal patterns very hard to read a computer screen walls can open up fractal visuals encompassing. time is very wonky. This is considered a strong tab of LSD you will have many insights on many things.
So what is 250ug, 300ug, and 350ug like? Can you describe the effects of low and micro doses of LSD? I never took the supposed advertised dose of LSD as being accurate as this was before you could get chemicals lab tested, before the dark web or before the Internet today was really like it is now with regards to drug testing batches or reviews, etc. that are accurate.

So what is 250ug, 300ug, and 350ug like? Can you describe the effects of low and micro doses of LSD? I never took the supposed advertised dose of LSD as being accurate as this was before you could get chemicals lab tested, before the dark web or before the Internet today was really like it is now with regards to drug testing batches or reviews, etc. that are accurate.
every 50 ug increase of LSD is a extra level to the trip. Past 250 ug its more disconnection from this reality and been at the mercy of the LSD reality where anything can and will happen pretty much given a cosmic tour of reality by god

every 50 ug increase of LSD is a extra level to the trip. Past 250 ug its more disconnection from this reality and been at the mercy of the LSD reality where anything can and will happen pretty much given a cosmic tour of reality by god
ok I read your trip report I did not trip as hard as you did when I took super high doses of acid but had I mistakenly taken multiple hits-the girl who gave it to me the first time had two windowpane gelatin blotter tabs, had tripped the night before and had an out of body experience in her car which was parked and she was not driving so she just gave me one dose-an experience like yours would have easily happened. I seriously thought all LSD was in this high of a dose as I took, so I did not take it again until I was 18 or 19 and had taken high doses of mushrooms and smoked and eaten enough hash and weed to make myself trip and go into a psychedelic trip from the THC.

Ok before I took the super high dose of LSD I was told it could be dosed strong and was made special this way but I figured it was drug world or drug dealer BS. I had never taken it before and it was a square of gelatin so I figured it would not do much if anything as older friends who took acid in the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s said how it might not do much the first time. I had a very good trip even though it was super strong and I had ego death, lost the ability to hear and speak, had an out of body experience, and I saw a whirlpool of an event horizon open up in my parents' bedroom when I was attempting to talk to my mum just to say how I did not 'feel well' loved her and was going to 'sleep', and the was moving around, melting, and looked so there and realistic at the time that I did not go near it for fear of being sucked in! 😜😳😹 I also had telepathy during the trip and a spiritual experience as odd as it sounds.

What is 35-40ug or 80ug like in effects?
~40ug is what I would consider Shulgin's "museum dose": just enough to make stuff interesting, not too much that you don't appear relatively sober to the other people in public. A good day trip dose for functional or "sophisticated" activities. I could easily enjoy a dinner party, date, or other low key semi formal social event at this dose.

~80ug is like just below actually having a substantial trip. Too wired and stoned for socializing with normal people during the peak. Good for yard work and hikes, watching films or doing art. A good dose to take with a lover for long but grounded conversations and physical intimacy. This dose actually seems very grounded in theraputic contexts. I find myself wanting to do self work and explore improvements to my surroundings in this weird pocket. It is very much being on LSD but before it starts to "steal the show."

^ Good descriptions of the lighter doses.

So on this nightwalk hopefully the stars can be seen. Sitting on my deck at midnight 6 hours after taking LSD had me watching how the light from the stars had just left the star and made it to my field of vision a half second later, when in reality it took millions of years. The twinkling aspect took on a new meaning.

Anyway whatever a person does, be fully present and it will be interesting whatever is witnessed.