• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Night walks on LSD?

My doses are usually much lower than this but I actually love night walks on LSD. I live in a suburban metropolitan area so getting lost would be quite difficult, there are plenty of lights, street signs and easily recognized landmarks to orient oneself. I greatly look forward to walking around and enjoying the open space once most people are in bed.

But again I don't take 400ug, more like 100ug.

My doses are usually much lower than this but I actually love night walks on LSD. I live in a suburban metropolitan area so getting lost would be quite difficult, there are plenty of lights, street signs and easily recognized landmarks to orient oneself. I greatly look forward to walking around and enjoying the open space once most people are in bed.

But again I don't take 400ug, more like 100ug.
What are the effects of 100ug like for you versus 400ug?

What are the effects of 100ug like for you versus 400ug?
Fewer disorienting thought loops, less overwhelming visual patterning, clearer ability to problem solve (less "stoned") less social awkwardness/overwhelming desire to excitedly ramble at people. It's like the difference between having a few quick tokes on a joint versus annihilating your mind with many many heavy bong hits, y'know?

The effect is generally less wacky and disruptive but still plenty of fun/therapeutically significant.

Fewer disorienting thought loops, less overwhelming visual patterning, clearer ability to problem solve (less "stoned") less social awkwardness/overwhelming desire to excitedly ramble at people. It's like the difference between having a few quick tokes on a joint versus annihilating your mind with many many heavy bong hits, y'know?

The effect is generally less wacky and disruptive but still plenty of fun/therapeutically significant.
Interesting. Do you see visuals or is it mostly all mental or are they very, very slight such as breathing or trails, etc.?

I much prefer night walks on mushrooms - it enhances their other worldly nature.

LSD was always a sunny day drug for me..

Yes to night walks :)
On all psychedelics even, it's so quiet and peaceful.

Can you go on the night walk with someone? Like someone who is not on a high dose as you are or who is not tripping?

Also with 300-400ug/mics of LSD movement or walking is very difficult. Just stay at home.
I don't know about you, but for me LSD is the worst psychedelic to take with a sober person. Your mind is going so fast and analyzing everything at hyper speed, which makes landing on the way you want to phrase your thoughts hard. If there's a co tripper there, you can leave more unsaid or not further explained because you feel like you're both on exactly the same wavelength.

Interesting. Do you see visuals or is it mostly all mental or are they very, very slight such as breathing or trails, etc.?
Very very slight! I used to get more intense visuals at these lower doses but much like a regular drinker is able to get his "sea legs" and avoid the stumbling that comes with drinking for a naive user, I and certain acquaintances I've talked to about it, seem to have developed a tolerance to the visual activity of LSD at lower doses even after a healthy tolerance break.

The spiritual feelings of connectivity and the excitement and creative enhancement are all there but the tracers and heavy patterns are toned down to a general sense of sharpened vision, a colorful halo like glow to light sources, and a very mild sense of trailing that is easily missed if you didn't notice the intensive tracers that are readily apparent when first tripping or at slightly higher doses.

If I take ~200ug or more I I experience what would be considered a standard reaction to a healthy dose of LSD. I seem to have carved out a functional sweet spot that I consider a fairly "functional buzz" between ~60-100ug.

All doses being estimated because ya know, the black market and particularly LSD are just gonna involve some guesswork.

Very very slight! I used to get more intense visuals at these lower doses but much like a regular drinker is able to get his "sea legs" and avoid the stumbling that comes with drinking for a naive user, I and certain acquaintances I've talked to about it, seem to have developed a tolerance to the visual activity of LSD at lower doses even after a healthy tolerance break.

The spiritual feelings of connectivity and the excitement and creative enhancement are all there but the tracers and heavy patterns are toned down to a general sense of sharpened vision, a colorful halo like glow to light sources, and a very mild sense of trailing that is easily missed if you didn't notice the intensive tracers that are readily apparent when first tripping or at slightly higher doses.

If I take ~200ug or more I I experience what would be considered a standard reaction to a healthy dose of LSD. I seem to have carved out a functional sweet spot that I consider a fairly "functional buzz" between ~60-100ug.

All doses being estimated because ya know, the black market and particularly LSD are just gonna involve some guesswork.
ok it reminds me of my low dose LSD experiences I had where I purposely took lower or more moderately dosed acid as I had already experienced a super high dose of LSD, where just one hit gave me ego death, I lost the ability to hear and speak, had an out of body experience, time became meaningless, and I saw lots of morphing visuals and fractals, objects would change and melt and then re-form, walking was difficult-others who took the same super high dose of LSD also experienced all of this. Any idea how many mics or ug this is?

Yes to night walks :)
On all psychedelics even, it's so quiet and peaceful.

I don't know about you, but for me LSD is the worst psychedelic to take with a sober person. Your mind is going so fast and analyzing everything at hyper speed, which makes landing on the way you want to phrase your thoughts hard. If there's a co tripper there, you can leave more unsaid or not further explained because you feel like you're both on exactly the same wavelength.
OK I have taken it around sober people. It was no big deal except taking a super high dose around my parents and losing the ability to hear and speak during the peak.

I meant a friend that is on a lower dose, or stoned on hash.

You'll be fine as long as you take the basic safety measures as usual. You could also try nature, the best way to experience psychedelics

ok it reminds me of my low dose LSD experiences I had where I purposely took lower or more moderately dosed acid as I had already experienced a super high dose of LSD, where just one hit gave me ego death, I lost the ability to hear and speak, had an out of body experience, time became meaningless, and I saw lots of morphing visuals and fractals, objects would change and melt and then re-form, walking was difficult-others who took the same super high dose of LSD also experienced all of this. Any idea how many mics or ug this is?
150-200 ug hits would do this. 150 ug induces very strong visuals 100 ug is medium trip. 200 ug and the walls will be covered in heavy patterns every object morphing into others 200 ug is where its possible for ego death. 200 ug is a very strong trip. 250 ug is where you truly enter another reality. 300 ug with no tolerance and your going to be well and truly seeing the entire timeline of reality of unfold very death rebirth might witness the big bang.

If your trip was way back in time and not the past decade or two its more likely it was dosed 250-300 ug if its like the 70's

Your heavy experience sounds like 250-300ug, especially since you were doing acid back in the day when doses were generally laid much stronger.

I will personally attest that 200ug seems to be the magic amount for most individuals.

Your heavy experience sounds like 250-300ug, especially since you were doing acid back in the day when doses were generally laid much stronger.

I will personally attest that 200ug seems to be the magic amount for most individuals.
Is 250-350ug or mics a high dose? I was a teen and myself and my peers and friends when I was a student had not taken acid before, and I assumed it was all like this. One guy I knew never took acid again and would only drink, smoke hash, or take low doses of 1.0-1.5g or less of mushrooms.

Is 250-350ug or mics a high dose? I was a teen and myself and my peers and friends when I was a student had not taken acid before, and I assumed it was all like this. One guy I knew never took acid again and would only drink, smoke hash, or take low doses of 1.0-1.5g or less of mushrooms.
yes 250-300 ug is a very very high dose so much so that albert hoffman said this dose range was a overdose of LSD too much for most people to handle. but it in the 60s every hit was 300 ug.

Anything 250-300 ug + is considered a heavy dose. Your first acid trip along with a actual decent dose of acid is usually a persons strongest trip.

100 ug is a standardized hit of acid these days which gives a medium trip.

yes 250-300 ug is a very very high dose so much so that albert hoffman said this dose range was a overdose of LSD too much for most people to handle. but it in the 60s every hit was 300 ug.

Anything 250-300 ug + is considered a heavy dose. Your first acid trip along with a actual decent dose of acid is usually a persons strongest trip.

100 ug is a standardized hit of acid these days which gives a medium trip.
Ok this was in the 1990s. Were LSD doses in the early, mid, and late 1970s and very early 1980s dosed a lot less than 300ug? I have friends who took it then and said how they would either sort of lightly trip or that they just had the low or micro dose stimulant effects or assumed that nothing happened and it was not fake LSD.

Ok this was in the 1990s. Were LSD doses in the early, mid, and late 1970s and very early 1980s dosed a lot less than 300ug? I have friends who took it then and said how they would either sort of lightly trip or that they just had the low or micro dose stimulant effects or assumed that nothing happened and it was not fake LSD.
90s acid was reportedly often over or underdosed. So they were catching on to the dosing issues and trying to compensate but often would end up making it too weak, requiring multiple hits, creating fiascos when a "proper" batch ended up in the hands of people who were used to taking 3 hits.

These days there seems to be a general dosing between 100-240ug which is pretty reasonable, and strong batches are emphasized as being potent.

It started going alot weaker in the 90's but it was all over the place still but in the 90s the average dea anaylsed hits were coming out to 35 ug in some places and a good vial at a grateful dead show was 80 ug a hit according to people buying them in bulk. But you also had alot of crystal been sold and anybody could dose there LSD high.

There was still 200 ug + hits going around.

90s acid was reportedly often over or underdosed. So they were catching on to the dosing issues and trying to compensate but often would end up making it too weak, requiring multiple hits, creating fiascos when a "proper" batch ended up in the hands of people who were used to taking 3 hits.

These days there seems to be a general dosing between 100-240ug which is pretty reasonable, and strong batches are emphasized as being potent.
Ok before I took the super high dose of LSD I was told it could be dosed strong and was made special this way but I figured it was drug world or drug dealer BS. I had never taken it before and it was a square of gelatin so I figured it would not do much if anything as older friends who took acid in the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s said how it might not do much the first time. I had a very good trip even though it was super strong and I had ego death, lost the ability to hear and speak, had an out of body experience, and I saw a whirlpool of an event horizon open up in my parents' bedroom when I was attempting to talk to my mum just to say how I did not 'feel well' loved her and was going to 'sleep', and the was moving around, melting, and looked so there and realistic at the time that I did not go near it for fear of being sucked in! 😜😳😹 I also had telepathy during the trip and a spiritual experience as odd as it sounds.

What is 35-40ug or 80ug like in effects?

Last edited:
Ok before I took the super high dose of LSD I was told it could be dosed strong and was made special this way but I figured it was drug world or drug dealer BS. I had never taken it before and it was a square of gelatin so I figured it would not do much if anything as older friends who took acid in the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s said how it might not do much the first time. I had a very good trip even though it was super strong and I had ego death, lost the ability to hear and speak, had an out of body experience, and I saw a whirlpool of an event horizon open up in my parents' bedroom when I was attempting to talk to my mum just to say how I did not 'feel well' loved her and was going to 'sleep', and the was moving around, melting, and looked so there and realistic at the time that I did not go near it for fear of being sucked in! 😜😳😹 I also had telepathy during the trip and a spiritual experience as odd as it sounds.

What is 35-40ug or 80ug like in effects?
35 ug is like a body high stimulated no visuals thoughts altered a bit. 80 ug is where you have light visuals or better vision body high thoughts become a bit different. Everything looks bright can easily function and go for long walks without feeling tired.

35 ug is like a body high stimulated no visuals thoughts altered a bit. 80 ug is where you have light visuals or better vision body high thoughts become a bit different. Everything looks bright can easily function and go for long walks without feeling tired.
Thanks what is 100-150ug like? Is there any sort of accurate chart or guide for LSD in micro, low, moderate, high/super high doses and their effects?

I took low and more moderate doses of acid while in university and was easily able to go to lectures, walk, talk, etc. I am very glad I was not going to a full day of classes when I took the super high dose in school as a teen. I had one or two classes left and was at home.