View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Night walks on LSD?

Vexanize

Bluelighter
I'm pretty experienced with psychedelics and particularly LSD, as I have done it at least 40 times. But, one thing I've feared to do on acid is go on a walk at night in angst of having a panic attack/getting lost. I'm going to be taking 300-400ug in a few hours so I was just curious if anyone has experience with going on night walks on acid. I don't get paranoid on acid much anymore but this is something I've never done before. Also, does it increase the visuals since it's in the dark? Thanks :)

It's a high dose, I'd be tempted to leave the walk until you're post the first peak (say maybe four hours after ingestion)

i use to do this alot on trips smoking a joint under the stars with a friend in a park on strong doses around 200 ug it was the hardest trippiest walks of my life but it was amazing visuals everything are out of this world. Only do a night walk on a reasonable dose

i use to do this alot on trips smoking a joint under the stars with a friend in a park on strong doses around 200 ug it was the hardest trippiest walks of my life but it was amazing visuals everything are out of this world. Only do a night walk on a reasonable dose
Yeah my dealer is otw rn. I'm pretty good at dealing with LSD delusions and such at this point so I'll probably walk down the block and if it gets too nerveracking I'll just walk back home. I just needed some reassurance before doing it. I'll be sure to post here to let y'all know how the trip is going/writing a trip report in a notepad as I enjoy looking back on insightful trips.

...I remember being out about 3 hours into a 200+ug dose...trying to walk home after coming up on the beach....just was staring into this amazing thing for aaages....all pretty pretty and then sllloowwwllllllllly realising I was staring into a cop car and was in the middle ofa crime scene as someone had ramraided a jewellers......just glided outta there unchallenged and , clearly, invisible :cool:

it's a very uncontrollable setting when you're out and about tripping...anything can happen

EDIT having said that have also had plenty of incredible times outside on psychs, but also plenty of times when shit could easily have got very uncomfortable

Really man, 3-4 tabs at the same time? I cannot see any purpose in taking these doses. I mean, during the trip you're most of the time just controlling yourself instead of enjoying.

Each person is a person, good luck

Really man, 3-4 tabs at the same time? I cannot see any purpose in taking these doses. I mean, during the trip you're most of the time just controlling yourself instead of enjoying.

Each person is a person, good luck
It's enjoyable to me; I like being out of control sometimes. It's peaceful to me. Thanks for the good luck!

Night walks are awesome. My only thing is I don't want to run into anyone as high as I would be. That is a large dose but some people do use that much. That dose would have me afraid of going into the public. Maybe a nice path where you know where you are, I wouldn't walk a city street that high.

If your going to go walking outside don't do it on 300 ug +. on 300 ug the trees will be bending over dancing the grass singing and seeing to the end of time so its a huge risk of getting lost inside your own mind. 200 ug and under is better for walking on the peak.
That sounds kinda fun tho lmao but I'll stay cautious haha.

Night walks are awesome. My only thing is I don't want to run into anyone as high as I would be. That is a large dose but some people do use that much. That dose would have me afraid of going into the public. Maybe a nice path where you know where you are, I wouldn't walk a city street that high.
Yes I'm only gonna walk through my neighborhood which is full of beautiful nature, I live in a suburban area but it's Texas so there's still a horse stable here 🤣

You should be fine if you're familiar with the area. One of my favorite things to do is to take 2-4 tabs and go hiking. Before my hiking buddy died I used to time it so we'd be on the peak when we reached the top of the mountain and would have to hike back down in the dark. Used to scare the shit out of him (in a good way), managed to pull that trick twice before he got wise to it. Eagle scouts are really afraid of the dark.

If it's an area with people I'd wait until I was on the peak to judge how I was feeling before I went out. I use walking as an excuse to get out of situations where I'm experiencing anxiety. I tripped one time with some new people and I wasn't feeling the vibes in that room too well. Combined with a cell phone that was going off with messages from an ex-girlfriend I wasn't feeling too well. A nice walk alone through the neighborhood at 2am sorted me right out.

You should be fine if you're familiar with the area. One of my favorite things to do is to take 2-4 tabs and go hiking. Before my hiking buddy died I used to time it so we'd be on the peak when we reached the top of the mountain and would have to hike back down in the dark. Used to scare the shit out of him (in a good way), managed to pull that trick twice before he got wise to it. Eagle scouts are really afraid of the dark.

If it's an area with people I'd wait until I was on the peak to judge how I was feeling before I went out. I use walking as an excuse to get out of situations where I'm experiencing anxiety. I tripped one time with some new people and I wasn't feeling the vibes in that room too well. Combined with a cell phone that was going off with messages from an ex-girlfriend I wasn't feeling too well. A nice walk alone through the neighborhood at 2am sorted me right out.
Yeah bro I'm on the comeup rn, it's been like 1 1/2 hours since I took it under my tongue. Everything feels unified and everything looks "in motion" because of the visuals. Just very wavy and shit so far, it's going to get more intense tho haha. My thoughts kinda feel like separate people, like an alternate being talking to me. Sorry I can't formulate sentences very well right now

Yeah bro I'm on the comeup rn, it's been like 1 1/2 hours since I took it under my tongue. Everything feels unified and everything looks "in motion" because of the visuals. Just very wavy and shit so far, it's going to get more intense tho haha. My thoughts kinda feel like separate people, like an alternate being talking to me. Sorry I can't formulate sentences very well right now

Enjoy your trip, don't get lost in the computer/internet. Nature is right outside waiting for you.

I find it hard to even cross the street on high doses and worry wandering around in the forest I would probably fall, I have a hard time seeing the ground at night in the dark while tripping. I do like riding my bike along a forest path though. The older I get the less I trip in public, when I was a teenager we spent the whole 12 hours wandering around the burbs because no one wants to see their parents while tripping. Now I prefer to sit on my balcony and look for UFOs. I try to have everything i need so i don't have to go out. My hood is full of strange characters, and night is even weirder

Can you go on the night walk with someone? Like someone who is not on a high dose as you are or who is not tripping?

Also with 300-400ug/mics of LSD movement or walking is very difficult. Just stay at home.

With 3-400 ug of acid, at night and alone, I'd be like something out of Monty Python prowling the neighbourhood. I'd be all over the place but convinced I was cool and no-one was noticing.