• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

nifoxipam

FORGET NIFOXIPAM - I received 1000 I believe I could pop the lot over the course of a day and carry on fully compos mentis.
ZERO EFFECT - NO EUPHORIA NO SEDATION. Etizolam works but is drying up. I want to know why?

FORGET NIFOXIPAM - I received 1000 I believe I could pop the lot over the course of a day and carry on fully compos mentis.
ZERO EFFECT - NO EUPHORIA NO SEDATION. Etizolam works but is drying up. I want to know why?

If you want to know why Nifoxipam isn't doing anything for you its probably because it's crap, in terms of recreational effects at least. ( from what I've read, ive never tried it )

If you want to know why Etizolam is dissappearing, it's believed the reason is due to it being a prescribed drug in Italy. So with the EU wanting to make one huge state with one set of laws, RC vendors are apparently getting twitchy about the legality of Etiz. If Italy view Etizolam as a real medicine then every other EU country member has to view it the same, hence making it illegal to sell a controlled drug..

like ive said its not a rec abuse benzo its a med in the real sense for me i can see it being a mxe type drug for benzos but thats just me

I must say the few times I've had nifoxipam I've been quite impressed. Had 4mg last night after a weekend 3-fpm binge. Was still pretty wired when I took them, but within an hour I was sleeping like a baby. Woke up feeling a little groggy this morning, but nothing a good strong cup of coffee couldn't sort out. Still feeling chilled out but fully compus mentis. It's also negated any shitty side effects I normally feel from stims.

I took a couple just before 1.25mg flubromazolam last night, with a couple of Guinness.

The grogginess you speak of was there alright, but coffee seems to have attenuated that.

think il go back on to these again this week instead of the etzi and mix with
Flubromazepam

Nifoxipam is ok with reasonable broad spectrum benzodiazepine effects. The 2mg pellets are just far too weak - i think you need at least 6-10mg minimum for even a threshold effect - probably explains why i got through 200mg in less than 10 days

Nifoxipam is ok with reasonable broad spectrum benzodiazepine effects. The 2mg pellets are just far too weak - i think you need at least 6-10mg minimum for even a threshold effect - probably explains why i got through 200mg in less than 10 days

Really? I have no benzo tolerance at all and I can feel 2mg easily. Now etizolam i could eat like sweets and get nowhere...

I have no benzo tolerance at all and I can feel 2mg easily

This fubar - i use benzos 2-3 times a week in large doses and would consider myself to have a mild tolerance

Etizolam were just sweets. A 10 strip of etilaam never touched the sides on me

Personally, I highly rate Nifoxipam, potent, long-acting, with that rather odd quality of allowing one to remain awake and functional if needed, or just sleep for 14 hours - Flunitrazepam did the same.

One of the better RC benzo's as far as hypnotics go. One of the ones where you think you look straight but people can tell you are mashed on something. Not a substance to be taken daily imo as there will be a massive potential for addiction and seizures.

Need to seriously up the dose. I had the .5 *snip* and from what I'm told them know they fucked up but that being said your talking 8mg to have any knid of proper effect and I'n not saying rec either.

*Please avoid mentioning any RC vendors - and indeed any other source for any drug whether legal or illegal. Yes it does still count if the reference is thinly veiled.

(and, that aside welcome to bl)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to know why Nifoxipam isn't doing anything for you its probably because it's crap, in terms of recreational effects at least. ( from what I've read, ive never tried it )

If you want to know why Etizolam is dissappearing, it's believed the reason is due to it being a prescribed drug in Italy. So with the EU wanting to make one huge state with one set of laws, RC vendors are apparently getting twitchy about the legality of Etiz. If Italy view Etizolam as a real medicine then every other EU country member has to view it the same, hence making it illegal to sell a controlled drug..

I was wondering about this, if Etiz, why not the other not-so benzo thieno? Brotizolam now I would buy pellets of. And anyway the stores in europe that don't carry etizolam anymore are silly, I order RC benzos in Canada, which in theory I shouldn't be able to do without an RX, even the non-scripted ones, but these get less attention. Also we etizolam powder everywhere here.

Now time to eat .2 of etaqualone, some weed, then smoke of that etaq freebase in a crack pipe.....I tell ya when you got etaqualone already in you from oral dosing and that you smoke some of it (on top of benzos you are rx'd), the euphoria is close to crack or hydromorphone. Too bad tolerance develops extremely rapidly compared to those other compounds. But it's been 2 months, it should work.

And then no more etaqualone, the vendor I got it from got worried about the laws or something and are going to stock a never heard of methaqualone analog, probably that one which only had a IUPAC name on a canadian vendor that closed (the guy didn't get in trouble, just closed shop "for an oppurtunity", my guess is grey market chemical production :eek:

I was wondering about this, if Etiz, why not the other not-so benzo thieno? Brotizolam now I would buy pellets of. And anyway the stores in europe that don't carry etizolam anymore are silly, I order RC benzos in Canada, which in theory I shouldn't be able to do without an RX, even the non-scripted ones, but these get less attention. Also we etizolam powder everywhere here.

i can only speak for the UK laws here, but the reason etizolam was so popular was it being the only exception to her majesty's current laws on thienodiazepines. unlike brotizolam and clotiazepam, etizolam isn't listed as a drug of abuse under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 - it may be down to the fact that it wasn't and still isn't considered a medicine of any kind (for some unknown reason). lots of vendors are convinced that its surge in popularity will ultimately be its downfall, so they're busy working on thousands of other analogues.

Last edited:
I don't like Etiz too much. If it easier to get it sure, but like you said there is just so many other analogues.

I've recently acquired some of the gold coloured 0.5mg nifoxipam after hearing they were supposed to be 'better' than the 2mg ones supplied by certain other vendors. Unfortunately, the taste doesn't seem quite right to me. I always chew my tablets for a faster onset and all benzos ive had before taste quite pleasantly sweet, but these gold pills have an extremely sharp, bitter taste. Regardless of comparative strengths, the 0.5mg and 2mg pills taste like totally different substances. These also seem to linger on into the next day whereas the 2mg foxies I've had before knock me out a treat but have no lingering sedation. Has anyone any idea what the fuck's going on here?

I can agree on the taste of them, horrible sour tasting little fuckers. I don't understand why they have that colour too. If they really do only have 0.5mg of active ingredient in them it would be hard to believe that the colour or taste is down to the active ingredient itself. I haven't tried the 2mg ones so cant compare but the 0.5mg ones did the trick on the couple of occasions I tried them. I prefer anxiolytic benzos over hypnotics so I didnt rate nifoxy very high.