• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

nifoxipam

its a weird thing to explain till it happens it sort of pushes you aside and slows you down

just going to order 1000 of them because i found a useful one thats not going to screw me over like some of the others do

I've only had a few so far, but the initial impression is that they are quite therapeutic as opposed to just headfuckers..

Therapeutic is good. I need therapeutic.

Wouldn't mind a bit of headfuck though. I shall root through me drawers.

How does this stuff go with moderate drinking?

I'll only finish half this bottle if I'm in work tomorrow.

yeah for once this stuff more about getting better than getting mashed on

oh no its still a masher - im halfway through my second bag of 50 in a week. With all those and the copious amounts of diazepam and flubromazepam ive been taking id thought id hit my tolerance ceiling which i often do when binging on long actors. Then i had 5mg of clonazepam yesterday with my gear, and a new level of mong was achieved. Tolerance break still on the cards, a couple more days of this and ill be feeling poorly when i stop taking them.

Two of 'em with two thirds of a bottle of Jim turned me into a most amiable tosser.

oh no its still a masher - im halfway through my second bag of 50 in a week. With all those and the copious amounts of diazepam and flubromazepam ive been taking id thought id hit my tolerance ceiling which i often do when binging on long actors. Then i had 5mg of clonazepam yesterday with my gear, and a new level of mong was achieved. Tolerance break still on the cards, a couple more days of this and ill be feeling poorly when i stop taking them.

Clonazepam.. Mmmmmm! :)

if i hadnt shot through tuesday night i would still have plenty left over but just had to kill the world around me quick so had to order 50 more today

wow these do have a little bitch slap waiting for you if you're not sensible with them got mixture of hot and cold sweats hitting me at the moment nothing bad but sure as hell glad i found out sooner than later dose wise

Last edited:
Bested my last order this time.

<again, we don't need screen shots of your order as it identifies vendors. Last time.>

Last edited by a moderator:
How long have you been addicted to internet benzos?

I'm not addicted, I'm just a heavy user. ;)

For the record I only buy because they're cheap. Out of the last 100 I bought, I've personally taken two (2x0.5mg) of them, and thought they did fuck all. And I have zero benzo tolerance.

You only buy them because they're cheap and you think they're shit?

My, Newark must really be more of a lifeless shithole than I imagined.

I did an IT exam in Newark in 2004, it's OK if you are 70+ and enjoy a good antique shop. (I'm assuming you mean the one in Nottinghamshire) Alas, I don't live in Newark, so beyond the antique shops, I wouldn't know exactly what kind of shit hole it is.

Thought these where pretty shit. maybe if you eat like 10 of them they might be better but nothing exciting here imo. I dont understand why there hasnt been much talk of clonazolam on here especially since its now widely available in the UK. I know I've posted about them before but they are the nicest of the RC benzos for sure. Like clonazepam but with a big triazolo punch!

Ill ask here because the Clonazolam thread i saw turned into a huge debate, are they any good a touch on etis?, for sleeping not for euphoria etc

they aren't full on hypnotics but they would definitely put me to sleep if thats what i decided to do. very floaty and warm, mainly anxiolytic but pack quite a punch and get you fairly wobbly. Tried flubromazolam and hated them. they were just like huge big wave of confusing sedation then sleep and left me feeling a bit fucked for the following couple days.

To answer your question, id take clonazolam over etizolam any day! Still have etiz sitting about that I haven't touched in a long time because of its short half life it gives me bad rebound anxiety etc. I rarely use benzos now but if i do its pyrazolam to take the edge off or clonazolam for a more full on fluffy benzo blanket.

It is, unless you like brawling, small market town and loads of Traveller sites and Time the worst night club it has ever been my misfortune to do security in.

just got 50 of these little beauties with 10 free diclazepam to boot so should be able to escape this weekend for at least a few hours

Pink Floyd - Echoes tune mix diclazepam etzi etizolam and this all mixin g lovely founda baggie 0f etzi lol sure i had lost the the under the bed