• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc nicotine

WSH

Bluelighter
i used the nicorette nicotine spray (are trademarks allowed on bluelight? if not than remove it!)

CAVEAT: not the nicorette inhaler, which is something different (and again a trademark!)

i "smoked" the equivalent (actually [sub-]lingually absorbed) the equivalent of 2-4 ciggies
-> i'm feeling GREAT

CAVEAT again: there was also some major dizziness, that quickly passed after a couple of minutes

I suppose it's better than smoking 2-4 ciggies at the same time (although i've never smoked, because of the lung cancer that the spray does not cause)

PS: you have to hold it in for at least 10min, if you swallow most (but not all ;)) of it gets metabolized in the stomach to some inactive metabolites

PPS: the thread title should be "nicotine spray" (apprently i can't change it, so mods please)

Last edited:
Nicotine at high doses very different from smoking im addicted to buccal tobacco dry and its many many many fold stronger than smoking. Be careful stronger doesnt always mean better high doses of nicotine cause massive increases in nitrous oxide mediated (not the high kind) causing profound hypotension and eventually shock and death. Nitrous oxide signaling is one of the major pathways that sepsis and allergy shock can cause death and damage and epineprine and atropine iv is partially believed to increase survival by reversing nos mediated vasodialation before your body starts to fail.

To clarify i am not suggesting you should have iv epi and atropine but that nicotine is no joke and overdose causes similar damage to your body as serious life threatening acute medical emergencies that can rapidly lead to death

To clarify i am not suggesting you should have iv epi and atropine but that nicotine is no joke and overdose causes similar damage to your body as serious life threatening acute medical emergencies that can rapidly lead to death

Yes, nicotine is can even be lethal at very high doses, but the equivalen of a couple of ciggies (~4-8mg nicotine) is rather safe as I can tell.

I cant tell you how often i dont pay attention and take wayyy too much it esp because you have to keep reducing if your hooked like me. Atleast your using the inhaler thats much more safe then what i do. But i find the relaxation amazing

Nicotine high please buy some real drugs if you want get high

Yeah fair enough but plenty of people out there would rate the high from smoking rather high and pleasurable. So much so they use nicotine till the end. i know it's getting rarer these days but i've seen a elderly person with a oxygen tank take the nose plugs out and light up a cigarette.

There is strong evidence that nicotine alters the reinforcing properties of opiates, amphetamine, and alcohol. Plus i also consume for focus and to keep myself occupied while doing things boring ect.

There is strong evidence that nicotine alters the reinforcing properties of opiates, amphetamine, and alcohol. .

Yep i'd very much agree with that. I have smoked nicotine while high under the influence of all three of those mentioned drugs and cigarettes totally added to the overall experience and buzz from using smack speed and beer.

It's a pity that the smoke from tobacco is so harsh and carcinogenic on the human body because the subtle relaxing buzz you get from smoking tobacco is so pleasurable and satisfying. It's a shame humans lungs are not made of steel and as strong as iron but for me i am over smoking tobacco seeing as i can now smoke meth and be high for 36 hours without sleep and not get chronic bronchitis or smokers cough like i used to when i was a tweaker that chained smoked when high. But from what i can remember when i did smoke i loved it.

^^^ya.....you know you gotta quit smokig tobacco when it's effecting your ability to participate in marathon methamphetamine binges.....

Boku you where mixing cocaine and meth? Your heart didnt go crazy

I used cocaine over 15 years ago and only mixed it meth once and that was more Aussie style powdered amphetamine. I don't remember my heart going too crazy on that night. I've only used coke a handful of times and the main thing i recall is just craving and wanting more and more coke once the high wore off. I haven't used cocaine enough times to form a proper opinion on whether it's a enjoyable drug to use over the long term but being able to sleep the night you have used it makes it a different experience for someone that's used to going 24+ hours without sleep when using other stimulants. If i was to use coke now it would be half a gram and that would be to fuck a girl on. But the chances of me being able to hook up coke, and i mean proper coke not cut with psudeupherine or anything like that are that slim it really isn't worth considering.

The main times i remember my heart going crazy was ten years ago when i was double dropping ecstasy pills and taking up to 4-5 pills in a night and they were made of potent speed and god knows what else ( i wasn't testing them but they were sure as hell not MDMA). Those were the times i thought my heart was going to explode. I've always said "every fool gets to be young once"

^^^ya.....you know you gotta quit smokig tobacco when it's effecting your ability to participate in marathon methamphetamine binges.....

You'd be surprised how many drug users in countries where cigarettes are heavily taxed and cost a small fortune to consume daily will chose to not smoke so they can enjoy a night or two on the weekend partying or chilling out at home on stimulants. It makes sense as pretty much all western countries have indoor smoking bans now.