• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Nicotine- what is up with box mid verses disposable?

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
I use a 80w geek vape box mod and I happened to get a disposable today and it’s like hitting nicotine for the first time again. The rush and have been using nicotine (smoked for the longest) for 20 years. Been vaping the last 6 or so years..

Just odd…and I use 6mg nicotine. This said 5 I think.

I only smoke cigs, because if somebody gets me on video then I'll definitely look cool, but maybe it's some kind of strong synthetic nicotine in the disposable you have?

I think it's probably because it has more nicotine % than said in the vape. I have had this experience in the past - I even get headaches sometimes, which is also why I quit vapes (I only don't get headaches when I smoke cigarettes).

I only smoke cigs, because if somebody gets me on video then I'll definitely look cool, but maybe it's some kind of strong synthetic nicotine in the disposable you have?
I used to smoke cigarettes a lot in high school to look cool and stylish in front of my classmates, especially girls - and then I grew up.

I think it's probably because it has more nicotine % than said in the vape. I have had this experience in the past - I even get headaches sometimes, which is also why I quit vapes (I only don't get headaches when I smoke cigarettes).

I used to smoke cigarettes a lot in high school to look cool and stylish in front of my classmates, especially girls - and then I grew up.
lol my dude - you are still doing it in your profile pic 😂

Kidding:)

Yeah I think it’s either what you said, because I don’t use salts. Perhaps these are salts or maybe more nicotine than what they say to get ppl addicted easier

It’s reputable company but that doesn’t mean a whole lot necessarily. I mean I had to pay full force that you would expect to pay for a name brand disposable if that tells you anything

Yeah, salt nic delivers wayyyy more nicotine into your blood than freebase, even at the same %nic per ml

and those disposables are all synthetic right now due to weird situation with federal law, watch out for side effects, I cannot use synthetic nicotine (which is racemic). It gives me unbelievably severe side effects for some reason. Like REALLY bad.

Nicotine_Salts_Graph.jpg

Yeah, salt nic delivers wayyyy more nicotine into your blood than freebase, even at the same %nic per ml

and those disposables are all synthetic right now due to weird situation with federal law, watch out for side effects, I cannot use synthetic nicotine (which is racemic). It gives me unbelievably severe side effects for some reason. Like REALLY bad.

Nicotine_Salts_Graph.jpg
Yeah. I get a huge rush and a somewhat unsettling tbh…got a sharp pain in my chest for a second after inhaling near where you start to see people worry and it did comcern me for a second.

Dummy I kinda bought it to help ween me off vaping because if I buy more juice that’s another week or two of vaping, but if I buy a disposable kinda forces me to vape less. But now this!!! Lol sometimes all we can do is life about life.