• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Misc Nick Kyrgios lulz

Oh good on you. The guy made it to the final and just one person liked my post.

Mmmm @Black_Amexxx eh? Where abouts in Oz are you? 😉

Tennis is boring but i have to put up with it i guess.
Also kyrgios is a tool. Just like tomic. Wish we could replace him with djokovic.

Tennis is boring but i have to put up with it i guess.
Also kyrgios is a tool. Just like tomic. Wish we could replace him with djokovic.

Hi!

Thanks for joining this thread with such positive, thoughtful comments and for taking into account the player is the nationality of the subforum you're in.

Have a nice day,
Abbey xx

Hi!

Thanks for joining this thread with such positive, thoughtful comments and for taking into account the player is the nationality of the subforum you're in.

Have a nice day,
Abbey xx
Lower the sarcasm please, i wasnt trying to be a dick to you.
Last time i checked tomic is technically australian but croatian. Djokovic is serbian. How do you not get the comparison here? Both countries are like almost the same. What does nationality matter here? Im just saying tomic is a tool. And he is. Just like kyrgios.
You may not like my opinions but im allowed to have them just like you.
I dont understand why your so offended.
Tennis is boring. Im sorry but it just is to me. I only know a little about it cuz my family seems to love it.

I dont understand why your so offended.

I wouldn't call it offended.. More just *cringe* how fkn rude.

Who joins a forum then posts in a thread about a sport they don't even like and a player of that sport they think sucks?

*Then* when the OP uses sarcasm, comes straight back and tells them to tone it down, argues their case some more, and tries to make me feel like *I'm* in the wrong.

You've got a bad attitude. This conversation is over but think about it.

I have the bad attitude? Ok sure whatever. Keep insulting me. I never personally attacked you but you do you. Im sorry but who are you again? Who made you arbiter of what is acceptable to comment? Pls explain why im not allowed to criticise shitty behaviour of players?

And i dont care if you wanna declare the conversation over. Stop being arrogant. You personally attacked me cuz your triggered that i dared to disagree. What, are only opinions you agree with allowed?
Never said your 'wrong' thats just a strawman your putting up. Your the one who claimed that, not me.
Given you never actually made an argument that wasnt a personal attack, why would i say that. Dont put words in my mouth.
Notice how you never tried to disprove what i originally said. You went straight to sarcastic personal attacks.

Oh and im well aware your just gonna do the same thing again and claim im in the wrong, though until you made that stupid sarcastic comment i said nothing about you or to you. You just chose to take it personally for some reason.

Can anyone adjudicate here? Was i personally attacking him in my original post? I dont think i did but i could be wrong. Hes just making shit up.
Im sorry but i have a right to defend myself.