• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nicest Compliment you've received lately

yeah, but I will have the last laugh........

prepare for my 'coup de grace' you drunken fuck! :X

Uh you're not going to kill your dad or anything are you filenet? I don't want to be involved in any court cases.

went muzza styles (tops off) at a largish party recently and two fairly hot girls wanted to get a photo with me because "you have a hot body". Yes, I know, whatever, I was hot as hell and needed to cool off, that's my excuse anyway.

Needless to say, I was pretty happy after that, never had anything like that happen to me before. Two years at the gym have paid off!

Edit: Thought I'd add, on the same night, a random guy came up to me and said "you're probably straight, but you're hot." and walked off. I couldn't believe it and just stood there in disbelief for a few seconds while it all registered. Might have to go muzza styles more often :p

Technic - i hope that you were not wearing shorty shorts with your topless antics, because at a recent Future event we had to take a picture of these two guys who were thought just looking freaking so funny & stupid that we asked for a picture with them and they were flattered.....
It kept us laughing all freaking night long....

n758793775_870889_3793.jpg

lol x 1,000,000,000

boss: "that's really cool"
me: "huh? I'm really cool"
boss: "no, THAT is really cool. but you are too"

twas said with a twinkle in his eye, so it made me laugh, and know he did mean it too.

yesterday my boss told me that the emails i wrote to our customer were "very poignant," and well written.

my mate said to me in front of my now b/f "remember how I used to spike your drinks with e?" And my b/f said "yeah and look who ended up with her..." LOL

My boss told me the other day that i have had nothing but good feedback from everyone she has spoken to about me at work - yay! I'm a valuable employee =D I just love having a job and i love that i love my job! =D

Over the last few days I've been told by several people that I'm hot.

1. A whole bus-load of high school boys stuck their pubescent heads out of the windows of their bus and waved and grinned at me on the freeway today. I think they liked my musack pumping [the sunroof was open].
  2. I was told I look exactly like Gwen Stefani by two girls at Chadstone today. On two separate occasions. Apparently she has her hair like this in her latest film-clip. While I am doubtful I look anything like her it was sweet of them to say and made me feel pretty chuffed.
  3. The girl who washed my hair at the hair-dressers told me she liked my eye make-up.

:D

I've been told i smell nice a lot lately :)

Tho my friends gf was very drunk the other night, grabbed me and started huffing into my jacket - she claimed i was making her high

"I wish you were dead, but you not... whats the hold up? " And that was the nicest thing anyone said ot me all day

A co-worker said "It's nice to work with someone so positive and upbeat for a change". And I didn't even have a 'happy' pil that day either.

s.