European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing my first ever real CWE (real as in the fact that I actually intend to drink the end product this time). It's all going well but I can't help worry when there's 16g of paracetamol involved. End result is looking like slightly cloudy water, nothing obvious suspended within, loads of gunk in the (3) coffee filters.

Wish me luck!

A silly question perhaps, but what is the most environmentally friendly way of disposing of the unwanted paracetamol and filter?

Doing my first ever real CWE (real as in the fact that I actually intend to drink the end product this time). It's all going well but I can't help worry when there's 16g of paracetamol involved. End result is looking like slightly cloudy water, nothing obvious suspended within, loads of gunk in the (3) coffee filters.

Wish me luck!

You have 3 coffee filters and loads of stuff caught in them, theer shouldn't be any reason to worry. Understandable ofc but CWEs really are quite safe. Have a nice night :)

What is your total dosage? What amount of codeine did the tabs contain 8,12, or 30?

Why don't peeps just buy codeine lintus? Available on line and a certain pharmacy, save all the hassle of cwe.Does it make the expriance stronger (cwe). I woudn't trust mysef cwe, probably fuck it up.

Anyway, bottle glugged for brekkie. I love the 'drunk' feeling and after makes me motivated.

Personally I just prefer to cwe. It's really easy can be done quickly and for me I get better effects. Also I can't stand the sickly sweet linctus liquid. Mush easier to neck a small shot than chug half a bottle of that viscous stuff.

Right my tolerance to opiates has got so low now I felt 500mg of codeine.

What would be a good dose of oxy? Not got any but wanna try it out, but my mate doesn't get them for a week or so.

So pissed off had to go out today to some pointless trash whilst roasting in the heat. Get home getting my codeine dose ready first dose in 6 days and i manage to knock the measuring jug over with all the shit in. Omfg

I got some Tylex CD from Mexico and was so sad after,lol. I couldn't feel anything from Codeine Phosphate 30mg, I couldn't even feel hardly anything from 3 pills - 90mg Codeine. I don't why codeine is so much weaker than hydrocodone but I never knew it was until recently. Every 10 mg of codeine is equal to 1 mg of hydrocodone so for someone with a little tolerance that is 100 mg to start feeling euphoria.

Codeine makes me want to help people. I'll often fantasise about winning the lottery and then giving money to friends and family.

Last edited:
Say I got a supply of them 30mg codeine pills - no other actives.

What would be the best ROA and preparation method for most efficient use?

I've been snorting them, as a way to get quick release from the pain (yes I have an actual prescription, for real pain), but I wonder if it is more effective that way than orally, and if so, by how much? They are "ratio" codeine pills, meaning they have quite a bit of crap-tasting chalky filler in them. I'm able to snort them, but the drip is a little bit disgusting.

I am also familiar with the preparation of pharmaceutical grade injectables, and was wondering how hard it would be to make SC-ready conversion. I imagine I would have to get rid of the crap-tasting filler first?

Obvious answer perhap, but just eat them! Some may recommend dissolving them into a couple of millilitres of water and podgering them (Knock?) It's not something I've ever tried so can't comment on expected results.

Yeah I'd go with just drinking it, I don't think codeine itself goes particularly well up the arse, at least not so much as it would orally. Dissolve em into something that tastes nicer (literally anything) and down the hatch. Could also just swallow em individually but I fucking hate doing it with that amount of tablets. Or any. Always para one will get stuck then up come the rest and that's the end of that. Unless you're REALLY devoted.

I've been able to get the linctus for cheap for a while now again though so just been straight up downing that. Really like the taste and it feels slightly different to me, I guess cos CWEs retain some paracetamol and shite and always lose a bit of the codeine. Was having a right go trying to type to this lass the other night to the point where I just gave up cos my eyes were going that much. Fortunately the conversation was drug-based and so she understood <3

edit: fuck sake want a bottle now. might tap my mate up for a fiver cos I bought him a ten pack of beer last week. Not that I'll bring that up, but you know, might raise my chances a bit ;)

Oh, wow, and here I was, snorting all this crap because I thought it would be so much more active than orally. Of course, that wasn't touching on the recreational side of my use... ;)

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.