European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on for a few days now, due to intense pain. Any tips for the lack of activity around the "back end"?

^ Drink lots of water. Eat prunes. Laxatives. Personally I just wait a bit longer between doses.

Make sure you don't get a "Stimulant Laxative" but a "Stool Softener"!
As the former would just make you feel the need to shit even more but not make it any easier 8( Horrible.

And ditto to Shammy's info :) Good luck! Don't forget to breath, breath, breath, breath and PUSHHHH!!!!! PUUUUUSSSSHHHHH!!!!! BREATH BREATH BREATH AND PUUUUUUSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!

At one time I used to IV 1g of codeine every 4-5h. Histamine reaction was the only positive reaction :\

And yes, sniffing is utter wank as an ROA. But works just fine with zero tolerance. Or even mild-moderate tolerance. Is just shit is all.

I'd rather ingest by pretty much any other ROA you can think of. But it does work.

Ick :!

God it's making my nose and gag reflex go just thinking about snorting it haha, and I enjoy the fuck out of snorting most stuff. Ick indeed.

Make sure you don't get a "Stimulant Laxative" but a "Stool Softener"!
As the former would just make you feel the need to shit even more but not make it any easier 8( Horrible.

And ditto to Shammy's info :) Good luck! Don't forget to breath, breath, breath, breath and PUSHHHH!!!!! PUUUUUSSSSHHHHH!!!!! BREATH BREATH BREATH AND PUUUUUUSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!

Thanks for the info! And... Sounds like giving birth! :!

Thanks for the info! And... Sounds like giving birth! :!

Haha, my housemate was MtF transitioning and she said the pain from going for a shit after being on codeine for electrolysis was what she imagined giving birth to be like. She said she had no idea how I could take so much of the stuff, but it's never really bothered me before weirdly. Once or twice maybe.

I'm kinda bummed because I received some codeine pills, but they are neo-codion pills from france. No acetominophen, but there's an expectorant called sulfagaiacol in it (100 mg) and some other shit called grindelia (some herb). I'm worried because I think sulfagaiacol is soluble in water, so a CWE won't work. anyone heard of this stuff or have any advice about what I can do? they have 20 mg of codeine in each one so i'd have to take at least4-5 which seems like a lot of that expectorant. Thanks

If I don't get the 30/500s when I go to the doctors I'm going to throw him out the window. Pain from my ankles is wrecking, I walk like I have no joints for most of the day. And my tendons click when I walk. At least if I get painkillers it will make it marginally less painless when they inevitably ping.

Last time I got them, hilariously, was for a persistent cough. I know they're effective for dry coughs and what not but made me giggle anyway.

No you cant, as the paracetamol is desingne dto dissolve as well, so need to ensur eyou buy teh non-soluble variety

If you have them already then bin them, or take as directed, do not take a handful of these as will lead to trouble!!

0mg ,
that way you don't get addicted or get stomach pains nausea and loss of appetite

(Y)

Just had 3.6 grams of codeine delivered, yet I feel strangely despondent. Perhaps times are a changing...

That'll go once you take some of it ;)

Wish I had some. Though not really cos I'd take it now and be asleep in an hour. I don't think I should ever be allowed around 'proper' opies.

Actually I think I'm just coming down with something. The codeine isn't really helping either :\

Likewise about the proper opies, I'd be a gibbering sweaty wreck if I had regular access to anything stronger.

Ohh not good, hate that feeling :( Innit, I'm glad I dunno anyone who could or would get me some, even living in the city. Innocent, ha.

Fuck it, I'm gonna order 20 etizolams and cold turkey this fucker. It's starting to become a real problem now rather than just a silly habit. It's also costing me a bloody fortune and my post lady is getting sick of red carding me every afternoon.

Edit - will be careful with the Etizolam, naturally. Im fine around zopiclone and low dose Valium do I should be ok (famous last words!).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.