Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't inject Codeine in any manner!
You'll end up with a massive, and potentially very very nasty Histamine release (and no, it wouldn't help if you took an Antihistamine at all).
As for plugging it, it needs a couple of your Liver's enzymes to actually have an effect: Here's comes a boring but interesting to me part:

~10% of Codeine is converted to Morphine - for those who have a fully functioning CYP2D6 enzyme production going on (this is phase 1 of metabolism).
And CYP3A4 converts some of the Codeine to Norcodeine, then UGT2B7 converts Codeine, Morphine and Norcodeine into Codeine-3-Glucuronide [C3G, Codeine-6-glucuronide [C6G], Morphine-3-Glucuronide [M3G] and Morphine-6-Glucuronide [M6G] (Phase 2).
There's dispute as to how much analgesic (and other) effects each of these metabolites have on the body but me, and I think remember Shambles, chatting about C6G's effects being drastically understated, because the Morphine content that's produced has not much effect considering the effect that Codeine has as a whole.

When it comes to DHC, I would say the same when it comes to injecting, but I know less about that aside that it goes through the same metabolic stages but is more powerful when it comes to it's analgesic properties. Plus some find it more euphoric and lush and what and not ;)

Oh, and if you wish for your prescription to be upped, then I'd suggest saying that "It does have an effect on the pain, but it's very small... Could the dose be upped?" instead of saying "It's not working" because then they'll likely stick you with some more NSAID's and stuff, which (from experience) can give yer stomach some painful grief 8(

@snolly so DHC up the bum better than oral?

Got a nice old chill out last night, my tolerance has come right down!

Not like it used to be but still, not bad.

Afraid I'm gonna have to wait a while to give you the answer to that, I didn't factor in nowhere being fucking open when I stated my intentions haha :( Might have some spare cash tomorrow with which to experiment tho, hopefully :D

From what I've read the BA of codeine is very high, but DHC not so much, anecdotally it seems better up the chuff but a lot of that came from a forum of avid SWIMmers so. There were a few sources linked that backed it up (haha) but I'm buggered if I can find em again

Had a proper LOL there man =D
Hope you're alright mate <3

I am more than glad to be of service to you Mr M. I think this forum needs more LOLs.

So I'll go on about me cancer shall I? Hahahahahaha. Waiting for a bone scan tomorrow to see if its spread. It won't have. I think I'm supposed to be crapping myself but others around me seem to be doing this on my behalf.

So that's, erm, cool. I'm fine Monsta, really fine. And I sincerely hope you are too.

And the rest of you cunts on here.;)

Well I won't crap myself out of respect mate ;) I just want to wish you well and good luck and all that soppy shite <3
PM me and let us know how it goes ay? :)

Best wishes SHM.

<3

I've just had a cwe from a pack of 8/500's and a few 30/500 co-codamols and I'm feeling pretty good. My tolerance is at a level where a pack of the 8/500's do pretty much bugger all. It was 3 of the 30's added to a packet of 8's so that dosage at the moment is working well for me.

Last edited:
Well at least your doing a CWE !

A lot of folks munch that amount without removing the paracetamol or ibuprofen :|

^ Which I can now assure you all, after a 3-day stay at the hospital for ibuprofen poisoning and the sickest I've ever been in my life, is really not a very smart idea. Would probably be dead if it had been paracetamol :|
I'm never skipping out on a CWE ever again.

I think CWE is one of the best HR 'lessons' from Bluelight.

You read about people munching 60+ tablets a DAY! And it is very depressing the poor fuckers.

Yeah if you know about CWE there really is no excuse, it is so simple and makes so much sense.

Gunna grab some Hydrocodeine ( Panamol ) give it a bash tomorrow night.. Gunna try 200mg. Sound a good starting dose ? Also will it CWE cloudier ?

dihydrocodeine, yeah well in a pack of paramol you get 250mg, so go for then 225mg. Depends if your having any other downers? If your really worried go for 200mg, but you got fuck all of 150mg codeine. So I'd say go 225mg or even 250m.

Yeah it will be a bit cloudier, but the way to check how much paracetamol is in there is to extract into a glass. Then once extracted, let the it all settle, then look to the side and under the glass to see if there is much stuff at the bottom. It will be cloudy, but if you do it right you should have no 'sediment' at the bottom.

Also make sure you crush these pills up!

Depends opium, what's your usual codeine dose? 200mg of DHC is equivalent to rougly 400mg of codeine which will have you puking the whole time if you don't have much of a tolerance.
As in I've absolutely never felt anything off 150mg codeine but if I'd taken 200mg DHC during my early opiate days it would not have been a nice experience. There's a lot of room in between.

Last edited:
I didn't feel much on 150mg codeine so shall i try 150 if this ? If I filter through the coffee filters 2-3 times it should be fine ?

Off topic but can you still get a buzz off of Sudafed tablets, if so which ones ?

I dunno. If I were you I'd take 150mg because it won't be pleasant if you end up with too much. Your call, but you can always take more if you're not feeling it much...as opposed to kneeling in front of the toilet for 4 hours if you overdo it.
wcote 200mg DHC is definitely equivalent to much more than 250-275mg codeine. I take one of those almsot every single day and I can assure you I only need a bit more than half the DHC dosage to get the same effects.

opium I only filter once and it's fine but just go by how much paracetamol is caught in the filter.

OK, I would disagree with you page about 200mg DHC being roughly 400mg of codeine. I'd put it more to 300mg, DHC is not double the strength.

However. If you want to play it safe, which is a good idea, take 150mg.

200mg could be fine....... But I never puked in my early days. But it sounds really shit. So 150.

So do 150mg, CWE the whole box, and you can top up, unlike codeine. So if 150mg ain't enough, you can drink then rest of the 'DHC' water.

I deleted post. Sorry. More important to play it safe, than disagree on strengths.

OK, I would disagree with you page about 200mg DHC being roughly 400mg of codeine. I'd put it more to 300mg, DHC is not double the strength.

However. If you want to play it safe, which is a good idea, take 150mg.

200mg could be fine....... But I never puked in my early days. But it sounds really shit. So 150.

So do 150mg, CWE the whole box, and you can top up, unlike codeine. So if 150mg ain't enough, you can drink then rest of the 'DHC' water.

I deleted post. Sorry. More important to play it safe, than disagree on strengths.

Yeah you're right, 400 might be a bit much. Maybe more like...350... ;)

Anyway yeah better safe than sorry. I'd be very surprised if you didn't feel good with 150 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.