European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha no worries. It's basically about twice as strong as codeine without so much itching and nausea.

Yes I don't see why not, but hey if you keep them desperate there is no harm in doing so!

Yeah DHC you get it from CWEin' Paramol, which costs 6 quid for 32. But I'd say its worth it! Some people prefer codeine, some DHC. I liked to mix them! As I said its more a 'stoned' high (nothing like weed BTW)

Not nearly as much itching. I could do 3 packs now, and I feel it unlike codeine. But that's 18 quid. I like DHC, v nice!

You can get DHC over the counter?! I had no idea. Now my prescription doesn't feel so special anymore :( but at least I get it for free.

Can you get that otc in the UK ? Yeh just seen it on boots web site. What dosage ? Same as co codamol ?

^If you're asking how much DHC to take, make it about half the amount of codeine you'd normally take :) (and don't forget to do a CWE of course)

Pagey you didn't know! What dose you get with your script?

Yeah OTC its called Paramol, its the only one. I would say start with a whole pack. There is 7.8mg per pill. I really enjoy DHC, its lush! It lasts longer than codeine, ive done 3 packs and it lasted 8 hours! its nice and mellow.

You know my view, take it slow! No rush.

I'd second keeping it to once week, always great the next day after a booze or drug binge.

Pagey you didn't know! What dose you get with your script?

Yeah OTC its called Paramol, its the only one. I would say start with a whole pack. There is 7.8mg per pill. I really enjoy DHC, its lush! It lasts longer than codeine, ive done 3 packs and it lasted 8 hours! its nice and mellow.

You know my view, take it slow! No rush.

I'd second keeping it to once week, always great the next day after a booze or drug binge.

I get co-dydramol which is 10/500 - but I get them 100 at a time and for free =D thing is because of that I've been taking them every day. Which is much better than how I was taking H every day a few weeks ago but still, not sure it's so good that these are so available to me now...
But the plan is to get a stronger prescription. Hopefully one that I can't get OTC this time :|

Let us know how you like it Opiumoftheworld.

The 10 / 500, better than nothing! See if you can get stronger! Im hoping to get 120 slow release twice a day from my DR for my back. Get 150mg codeine a day from OTC I do, tell you what it really helps with heroin cravings, I have had none since I started this combo.

Hope you get an improvement, why are you getting them?

Hope you enjoy it opium, make sure you get a 32 pack, not a 24 or 12!

Good luck! And yes agreed on the heroin cravings, I've been using either codeine or DHC almost every day since I got off it and it makes a huge difference.

I get them for a neck injury, thing is they don't even provide any kind of adequate pain relief either (I used to get oxys and morphine for it but they won't script those to me anymore...). So I'm gonna ask the doctor if I can get something stronger. As I mentioned int he pain thread he's quite dumb and clueless so I might have a shot =D

Ah yes sorry forgot your postings in the pain thread , sorry!

Yes here's to hoping you get something a bit stronger, its really not on giving 10/500! Sure he will up it, he is prescribeding opiates painkiller so that's a good sign, I'd think!

Yup surprised even a low dose of codeine helps with cravings, its really nice not to have to think about using and all the 'internal conflict' can do it without, but this is nice to be so free of craving.

My OH got me 2 packs paramol and 1 co-co earlier! She just remembered!

YAY, 4 gabapetin, and a sominex have just been munched.

Well let's see after what's happens after 3+weeks with no gear.

She knows me so well! <3

Ah yes sorry forgot your postings in the pain thread , sorry!

Yes here's to hoping you get something a bit stronger, its really not on giving 10/500! Sure he will up it, he is prescribeding opiates painkiller so that's a good sign, I'd think!

Yup surprised even a low dose of codeine helps with cravings, its really nice not to have to think about using and all the 'internal conflict' can do it without, but this is nice to be so free of craving.

Yeah especially since it was our first appointment, if I insist and tell him they're not helping hopefully I can get out of the 'weak' opiates zone :)
Anyway enjoy your codeine and gabapentin!

Fuck another week's break, I hurt like hell and I can't tolerate being ill, off to get some DHC and bang it up me arse.

I bet this doesn't go horribly, messily wrong considering I can barely tie my own shoelaces half the time.

@snolly so DHC up the bum better than oral?

Got a nice old chill out last night, my tolerance has come right down!

Not like it used to be but still, not bad.

I don't fancy anything up the bum unless it envolves the missus :-/. But on a serious note does it really make Much of a difference.

As I've said before, deffo makes morphine better. (Also heroin compared to smoking)

but codeine and DHC I haven't got the answer from others on here yet, someone say their view! :D

Pretty sure the oral BA of codeine is very high, much higher than that of morphine anyway. I think SC (subcutaneous, ie under the skin - NOT intravenous) is the highest but oral comes next. As far as I know. Don't quote me on that.

Yeah I've podged morphine and gear. But it always seemed bit pointless with codeine has to be converted by the liver. And DHC as well I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.