• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football NFL PICKEMS v.2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
That stinks.. CJ didn't get his picks in.

ali is in the lead? I should have ignored the spreads and went more traditional.

Yeah I hadn't even realized that. @cj if you want you should go ahead and pick tonight's games. A lot of us did pretty bad this week you could make up the difference before the end of the season.

Well it was a very tumultuous Week 1, as always. Just a reminder that in the event of a tie game (like this weeks det@ari game) everyone is awarded a point, as long as they made an attempt and regardless of their pick. The order from top to bottom in the scoring is based on wins only. Losses are tabulated basically just for the hell of it and so that averages can be calculated throughout the season (should anyone be interested in that, I think it's unnecessary and too much work to keep up with every week).

Also remember that bonus game wins count for two points but bonus game losses still count as zero. If you look through the results and one persons win-loss adds up differently than someone else's, that's probably why.

Adjusted Week 1 Results:

Ali: 16-1
Madness00: 13-4
Tlb: 13-4
mal3: 11-6
OpiateKiller: 11-5
NSA: 9-7
L33t: 7-10
Cj: 2-1

Congrats @alasdairm , our Week 1 winner!
this might tie the record...anyone ever remember a perfect 0 loss week?
Weekly Winner List
Week 1: alasdairm, 16-1

Overall Scores
@alasdairm : 16-1
@madness00 : 13-4
@TheLoveBandit : 13-4
@mal3volent : 11-6
@OpiateKiller : 11-5
@neversickanymore : 9-7
@leet : 7-10
@cj : 2-1

Last edited:
WEEK 2:

TB@CAR
ARI@BAL
LAC@DET
IND@TEN
SF@CIN
JAX@HOU
MIN@GB
DAL@WAS
SEA@PIT
BUF@NYG
NE@MIA
KC@OAK
NO@LAR
CHI@DEN
PHI@ATL
CLE@NYJ​

Not to be nitpickthe but I actually was 2-1. I picked the gb Chicago game on page 2 of the thread. Sorry for missING and nuking scoring difficult I'll get them all in this week on time

thanks for scoring @mal3volent. good week :)

what an end to the hou vs. no game!

so happy football is back!

alasdair

I almost picked a perfect week.. did not put my Thursday pick in and it was a gimmie. Amazing predictions ali

a few years back. pretty sure I picked perfect but did not get my Thursday pick in and it was a gimmie 15 point spread, near the end of a pretty heated season. maybe 2015

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.