• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football NFL Offseason Thread---> 2019 NFL Draft and Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
predictions on panthers reg. season record, mal3?

i'm bummed to see chris hogan move on. he wasn't flashy - just got his job done solidly. not crazy about the thomas signing either but we'll see.

i think your panthers go 8-8, maybe 9-7.

pats go 11-5.

alasdair

Last edited:
I'm scared to even guess anymore. We could have had 10 or 11 wins last year if cams shoulder hadn't got hurt. Our schedule isn't any more difficult this year, so I think we are more than capable of that again. Signing Hogan...keeping Love. Let's see what happens with the Draft.

5 Days until NFL Draft

138 days until

I think the Eagles make the SB this year. We should be much improved on offense with Djax stretching the field

We play the scavengers this year.. I hope we can help prevent that unwanted ending cj.. I think the pack is going to show up nice this year.

We will see. It's an important year for Rodgers. If he gets hurt or doesn't play well I think moving on from his huge contract will become appealing to the team.

I agree, he better fill out as a true leader or he will end up could have been. AR's leadership is a huge factor in what goes down in the history books.

Good morning everyone. It's
DRAFT DAY 2019!

We really need some linemen. Offensive and defensive.
Panthers have 4 picks in the top 100, so hopefully we'll get it done.

Man.. Packers D might just be Viscous. Taking Rashan Gary. One more in the first round.

Steelers got Benny Snell Jr in the 4th round. They got a fuckin bargain , I'm telling you. Wait and see.

I don't know how Snell fell to the 4th round... He's a beast.

Happy with the Eagles picks so far. We still need help on defense somehow though. Especially at Safety

Me either @cj . He was ripping teams apart last season and breaking just about every Kentucky record. And that's without a decent QB.

Patriots may pick up Kyle Rudolph. He has roughly the same stats as gronk but about 2/3s the amount of catches, showing that his yard after the catch is high.

Edit: Damn.. Vikings offered him a contract extension.

Join the dark side, my friend. #PatriotsNation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.