Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Next day tramadol!

puddle.up

Bluelighter
Hey all, searched and searched but cant find a specific answer to my questions..

Last night I took 250mg of tramadol, was quite enjoyable, seemed to have more of an opioid like high than the stimulating high I remember from last time I had it. Anyway this morning I'm still feeling really droopy, legs are heavy, every now and then my eyes try to nod off, I had 20mg of dexamphetamine after brekky to help wake myself up (I have uni all day) but hasn't done much. Is what Im feeling the aftermath of Tramadol? or am I still actually a bit high from it? I was taking SR tramadol but I chewed them up.

On a side note, I had planned to take 15mg of oxycodone later this arvo when I get home, but is this wise given that the trams are still affecting me and I've also had the dexies?

Cheers for any help guys :)

Last edited:
On a side note, I had planned to take 15mg of oxycodone later this arvo when I get home, but is this wise given that the trams are still affecting me and I've also had the dexies?

You should be OK, 15mg of oxycodone 24 hours after 250mg instant release tramadol. Just don't take any alcohol or benzos.

I'm no expert on Tramadol but it's SNRI properties could definitely alter the effects of dexamphetamine. Could also be some residual opiate effects from the Tramadol which could make you a bit sleepy...so could be either, or a combination.

Did you crush up the Tramadol properly? Could have left some chunks with the slow release intact.