• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: The Courier Mail 21/04/04 - Man charged after LSD seizure

Damn. Just saw this when MSN onpened up. This is the first big LSD haul in quite a while isnt it? Let's just hope he is in prison smirking cause they didnt get the OTHER 910ml that he already had.

ozbreaker said:
I heard a quote on the radio this mornign where the police inspector (or whatever) was calling it a 'dangerous drug'.

"Dangerous drug" could be considered a tautology. They are all dangerous. More accurately, they can all be used dangerously. Think about it. It may cure one person's mental illness, it may trigger another's. It may cause some people to do stupid, life threatening things.

I'm sure this has been mentioned many times before. No drug is safe.

ABC News showed several sheets of red heart blotter (red heart on each tab with white background) from the press conference.

I was also struck by the way the police described LSD and how they were so chuffed it didn't hit the streets.

It was as if they said:

[Police media]We're very relieved to have prevented thousands of people from unravelling layers of their subconscious to gain a greater understanding of who they truly are. This has been a great day for policing.[/Police Media]

can you actually imagine standing next to the cops as they tip the liquid down the drain and destroy all that blotter...
*sobs*
As said above... WHY THE ACID!?!?! WHYYYYYYYYY?

i wonder if the any of the cops handling the stuff accidentally get high :p

jimbu said:
i wonder if the any of the cops handling the stuff accidentally get high :p
One drop of 95% LSD solution in the palm of the hands = tripping balls hardcore. :)

The cops probably sold some of it to bounce up their shitty 40k a year wages. Wouldnt suprise me if some was 'taken as evidence' too :)

backindauk said:
One drop of 95% LSD solution in the palm of the hands = tripping balls hardcore. :)

The cops probably sold some of it to bounce up their shitty 40k a year wages. Wouldnt suprise me if some was 'taken as evidence' too :)

hehe i know, thats what i was thinking...

however, i'm thinking that the lsd they found would certainly not have been analysed in such a short time period, and possibly isn't all that pure?

everything i've read in relation to lsd and laying onto blotters has involved CRYSTAL lsd being diluted by high proof alcohol ... or am i missing something?

Yep. Thats spot on jimbu.

My nannas friend has seen a 10cm long shard of LSD crystal. This is in the 80s in Europe. Before i was born i think.

time to look at cow shit for a few years... or will it...

who is to say this guy didn't know how much he could sell cause i'm sure if you can get every thing to make acid it would be as easy to make 10 trips as 1,000,000

why would you have 20g of MDMA???? thats 200 or so pills not many really if your a big player?!?!?!? and weed???

I think he was just a big player in byron and not THE BIG PLAYER..

shame I live near byron I might have issues scoreing once I find a dealer..

I remember when there was a big raid here in NZ last year, they found loads of acid, and the people charged were organisers of one of the biggest dance parties that happen in the south island every new years. In the report one of the cops was saying "there will be alot of disappointed drug users at the upcoming event..." LOL dont think so! 2 weeks later they had sold out tickets haha.. Anyways I am quite curious at a batch of "bart simpsons" circulating about! they are identical to the ones that surfaced in 95 - 96 - 4 tabs make a complete bart and on the back of the blotter it has little moons, stars in blue!? thinking maybe its from the same people cos the asterix series of tabs are out at the moment and have the same trademark -> double printed (with blue stars / moon on back)..
Just curious as im an avid lsd head LOL....

So the police broke into people's homes in the 'name of the law'?

Next, they STEAL something which they themselves have valued at over $45 million.

‘WITH HONOUR WE SERVE’ is the Police Service motto

What a fuckin joke

IWoody said:
who is to say this guy didn't know how much he could sell cause i'm sure if you can get every thing to make acid it would be as easy to make 10 trips as 1,000,000

I'm sure if the man knew how to make LSD, he would know what an active dose is. If one has obtained $45 Million dollars in LSD, I would seriously doubt they aren't 'in the know.'

^not obtained but made the acid..

since then I read somewhere that it was 19 10ml vials

so thats more likley 19 x 1000 hit liquid bottles (still tons of acid)

and the blott was probably blank for future use

well supposedly this bust up in byron has finally killed of my supply.. my favorite substance too :( it saved my life... i guess im just gonna have to find another supplier