Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Police seize ecstasy

Psychadelic_Paisly

Bluelighter
Police seize ecstasy
http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,10767438%5E1702,00.html
14sep04

POLICE arrested two men and seized more than 3kg of ecstasy from a vehicle in central Victoria after a tip off from airport customs officers.

Australian Federal Police and Victoria Police found two boxes allegedly containing drugs when they stopped a vehicle on the Hume Highway, near Seymour, yesterday.

Customs officers at Melbourne's Tullamarine Airport notified police after examining the baggage of a Dutch man on Sunday.

A 33-year-old Sydney man and a 38-year-old Dutch man were charged with possessing a commercial quantity of a prohibited import under the Customs Act.

Both appeared in Melbourne Magistrate's Court today and were remanded in custody to appear again at a later date.

The bastards just took my fully sik subwoofa crew lovin' imports!!!! :X

Interestinger and Interestinger! Those bloody Dutch seem to be mixed up in some heavy shit!

It will be back on the streets sooner than we think, Gotta love Police corruption!! hehehe

I used to live in a town near there with about 2000 people in it. I recon everyone in town could have been high for a week =)

I used to live in a town near there with about 2000 people in it. I recon everyone in town could have been high for a week =)

if it was MDMA powder and they turned into 100mg pills, if im not really dumb than i think that equates into 30 000 pills. how can u say thats not a good effort when there was virtually no expenses from the police to catch them.

sounds better than when they use 100 police to bust a few heroin dealers and only arrest 16 people and seize like half the value of shit that was taken in this roadside bust.

I'm surprised they pulled over. Surely you would know if you got caught you will being doing decent time. Fuck that I'de have a good go at outrunning them.

People try to outrun the police on the hume all the time. The trouble is that there are reasonably sized towns every 40 km or so and each as a police station...... plus its about 500 km from melbourne to the border and they would no doubt need to refuel!

^^ screw outrunning pigs on the highway, as soon as I got a decent lead or chucked a U'ie when they we'ren't expecting fuck off the car and go bush.. just make sure the car you were driving wasn't yours, make sure you don't stop at the first town you land at and trade someone a couple of grams of pure mdma for a ride to wherever the fuck you wanna go to get rid of it

Hmm, OK I just don't think anyone has had much luck in a car chase on the open road against police. But Im happy to be wrong!

mongman said:
Hmm, OK I just don't think anyone has had much luck in a car chase on the open road against police. But Im happy to be wrong!

Mate, in reality, cops don't catch the person in 95% of high speed chases.

Just about any cop will abandon the chase if you switch your lights off and drive on the other side of the road.

res said:
Mate, in reality, cops don't catch the person in 95% of high speed chases.

Just about any cop will abandon the chase if you switch your lights off and drive on the other side of the road.

If u pull over and then reverse into the cops bumper bar it will make the airbags blow up and stop their engine. :)