• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS - Police Raid Drug Lab (NSW)

In the past they have done pills with mitsubishi, smiley face and alien head on them ... others as well im sure but i only knows those ones for sure

RobertRollie : sorry to ask but how do u know 4 sure that these were the presses coming out of the lab?

a) the internet is a vast resource you know...

b) the drug market like any other market is based purely on economics, but considers cultural, political, and social factors. i wrote a huge post but lost it so cbf. go read a year 12 text book and you'll see what i mean.

c) the cops are never going to win the war on drugs as long as they maintain there is a war. we all know it will never happen but should they try and regulate this market, they might actually achieve something other than giving the present politicians public credit.

Scrambled_On_Eggs said:
u seem to know an awful lot about this lab...u know the police do read this site...

Half of wollongong knew alot about this lab, and most of the dealers of any notable size, I got the impression that they were the kind of people you called if you were in a pinch or had big orders to fill and not alot of product.

Yes i know the police read this site. I have infact been to the AFP offices and seen bluelight on people screens. But at the end of the day it pays to be informed. Smart people ask the right questions and listen to the right people and shut their god damn mouths when its good for them because smart people know thats how you find shit out. People are less inclined to fuck with smart people and smart people know things that keep them out of trouble.

When everything is said and done, if you dont at least know as much as the cops do then youre going to wind up in jail pretty quick.

I know what i know because i paid attention. Oh and just because one lab uses a stamp doesnt mean others wont. How many times have you seen something great come out and in the next few months everyone copies it?