Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: [Herald Sun] 26/03/05 - ' TV star caught in drug raid'

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh, the advantage of being a known high-profile cocaine addict. the police see you and go "can i've your autograph? oh you wanted drugs? nevermind, we've seen you on tv, off you go... just... just sign my arm first... please?" and then they're off to go thump the other guy... the one who isn't on tv.

for now my bet is with that ugly guy off australian idol. the really ugly one with the light hair... and that nose... meh i can't pretend to know who the hell those posers are.

heh, there's a part of me that can't wait until we start hearing about nicky webster's drug abuse.

Gotta love double standards of the police force, wish i was famous some times. Oh and on another off topic manner Chris Tarrent is a know user, seen him of his pickle a few times this year. I really think the media or police should expose who it is just end arguments.

I don't see why a celebrity would be let off but a member of the public wouldn't. Maybe this celebrity was simply smart enough to show some sort of remorse and not scream "fuck you pigs". Cops let people off with warnings all the time, usually if you immediatly show them that you know you really fucked up. My guess is that he was let go not because he was a celebrity, but because the cops had enough paperwork already with the raid they were in the middle of.

Besides, if it was just Joe Blow instead of a celebrity, we wouldn't even be talking about it and trying to guess their name. That's gotta count for something...

^^^ lol, i can see it now. Sitting around the table at the cop shop...

"ok boys, there's a full on argument and speculation on a harm minimisation website. Let's put the poor buggers out of their missery and tell everyone who it is."

I do hope the prick is charged though. If it were any of us joe blogs we'd be in cuffs getting our bums fingered by Sgt. Bruce. They are thinking about charging him, we'll see what happens.

After he's charged are they allowed to release names?

I still think it's hillarious that the whole place was empty after word was spread the cops made a bust there =D

Pleonastic said:
I don't see why a celebrity would be let off but a member of the public wouldn't.

I'm sure I read that there was another guy (NOT a TV star) that turned up during the raid and he wasn't charged either... although I could be wrong..

im telling u all its nick gianopolous! hes a fckn huge cockhead (not literally huge the cunts a fckn midget:p)

Gary Sweet....

I have my sources in that area. Not only does he own an apartment in the adjacent tower, he's also a gym freak, and I've spotted him off chops at 161 many a time.

Docklands is a very small world.

Quote "The actor - a favourite of thousands of Australians"

considering there are over 20 million australians and this actor has a fan base in the thousands, I am going to throw my hat in the ring and say its Craig McLocklain ( spelling ), or possibly a Dado ( spelling again ).

All jokes aside I am 100% sure I would have been busted if I walked into that apartment and tried to score off of the cops.

how can he be a 'high profile' actor, but only be known to thousands.

for the record, i saw katie underwood at a gospel of dance party dancin goodly. And recently i noticed her at my work... she working in a cbd call centre hahaha.... made us feel alot better. .... comission sucks.

peeker said:
im telling u all its nick gianopolous! hes a fckn huge cock head (not literally huge the cunts a fckn midget:p)

am i the only one that found this typo funny.:\ =D

I love reading shit like this, because it just goes to show that all these dickhead celebs are just humans like us.............by the way I think whoever it was shouldn't have been let off so likely because I know I wouldn't have!

Did everyone miss the bit where the non-celeb busted for visiting was busted due to his handing over a wad of cash to the un-uniformed copper without a word??

I'm assuming the celeb didn't raise suspicion that it was for anything other than personal use. And that is probably what let him off (at least initially).

Its a common belief that Australian actors are well paid, but most of them aren't even well paid, you may see a lot of them at these flashy 5 star openings/parties, and most of them are more likely to be worried how they going to pay next week's rent.

The Australian acting industry isn't well paid at all.

Crikey

hey could it be Steve Irwin the "Crocodile hunter"

that guy is a dickhead and hes always running around chasing wild animals, saying CRIKEY....

I mean don't Amphetamines give you, increased alertness,
increased motivation,
increased talkativeness ,
positive mood shift, sense of well-being , and give you the perception that your bulletproof... geez jumping on a crocidile....

His eyes are bulging outta his head too....

stupid fuck head too !

hes kinda famous here but in the US don't they love him ?

Hinch dropped it on radio a week or so ago. He named Gary Sweet as the star. Before going to air with the story Hinch's people approached Sweet's management and asked if it was Gary and they refused to confirm or deny. Hinch's people then said that they were going to run the story anyway and name Sweet and they said no comment so Hinch named Sweet as the famous actor.

So I guess it is Gary. If it wasn't him then his managment would surely have actively gone out of their way to keep Sweet's name clean, err well as clean as it can be.

Beech out

i reckon it was delta goodrem
maybe even guy sebastian

seriously though. why the fuck does it matter who it was

Status
Not open for further replies.