• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Dangers of ecstasy (7 Sunrise)

Not to mention the fact that illegal drugs is everything from pot to heroin.

^ or to put it another way:

What would the deaths due to alcohol figure be if alcohol was illegal?

"Number of users" is a reasonable weighting factor, but by no means the only one. What about legal status/cost/level of use/cultural context/attached stigma? etc etc

im happy the publics view of ecstacy is bad so only a special minority of people get to experience the high you get from mdma

plur

Kochie V's dr phill what a fight it would be, im jelous of these two i have tryed cut and polish, wet look polish, deep crystle polish but i still cant get my car looking as shiny as these blokes bold heads

guys there is no way a tv show will stick up for bic's your best bet is to get a debate (spelling) like the one they had for the riots on the sydney beaches

good day

http://www.bjjsux.com/WhatAWayToEndIt.wmv (non drug related but funny fuk ya!)

Last edited:
can we hire decetives to spy on mel and koshie and publish the picutes of them drinking it up and abusing whatever it is they abuse in our new paparazi mag?

im serious :) i really want to start up a paparati mag that follows reporters who bend the truth/use scare tactics to get thier way being hypocrites.

So what was it that mel and kichie said to piss u guys off? was it just the comment about it being worse than alcohol?

I only saw a glimpse of it at work.. was kinda hard turning up the volume without making it look sus in front of management

I was so pleasantly suprised to see such a balanced view from the good doctor in BREAKFAST TV. Wow.

And cracked up at kochie and mel's shock. These are the first steps to a better understanding :D

I HATE SUNRISE. the docotrts report seemed fair tho, but if i see cotchy n all those other bitches in an ally and i happened to be wearing a mask im gonna.. for my own personal pleasures. Then ill publicly pawn them in some other way.