• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News : 'Chicken powder' (PMA) drug cook faces court

^ Yeah you and OPP are right. I cant recall if they were pressing the pills in that space or not now, but from memory they they just purchased chemicals to press, or bought pills and distributed them. Lame comparison.

Seriously!! After Reading this article Cannot believe it was that easy to make PMA aka DEATH poison pills, I had a friend who died consuming the blue LVs, and another 2 friends which nearly ended up dead, they were naive, did

not call the ambulance, thinking it was an offence to have consumed the LVs. Luckily both are safe although they walked around throwing up all night and experiencing shortness of breath, intense anxiety and felt that they're

heads were about to blow up due to high temperature. I mean seriously knowing that people can die of consuming PMA pills, this guy still has the conscience to manufacture it and possibly distributed by the looks of it, it's just

beyond belief. The people that suffer most aren't the drug users themselves, but the people, close friends and family that truely care about them will continue to suffer on a daily basis through unbearable excruciating emotional

and mental strain. RIDICULOUS.